My Timeline

yeah thats what mine says as well. Alot of people post their dashboards and it says the same thing but they are on day 50+ waiting for the next step. Same with the PEB findings part.
Are you on the PEB findings or still in the IPEB/VA Rating stage?

From everything I have been reading and the people I have been talking too. The MEBs should start picking up speed and timelines getting quicker and quicker. Due to the pandemic and seasonal shortages their were just not enough personnel to handle the surge of cases that were submitted to the PEB in the spring. I would expect everything to start getting closer to the Army goals here within the next few months for sure as slots continue to be filled and these cases continue to get closed.

I know this process is rough and watching these red numbers just keep increasing just makes it worse. I spoke with my PEBLO last week and he told me my Army percentage and that they are working on my 199 but that it could be days or a few weeks. I was glad it was progressing but at the same time its just miserable. For a reference, I had two referred conditions, four unfit and a lot VA rated. Below is my dashboard.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    184 KB · Views: 62
My Peblo says peb might take 30days to 120 days. Anyone who passed 90 days in peb?
I hit 91 days when I got my 199 signed and my NARSUM was sent 13 APR. I called my Ombudsman a couple days before my 199 was signed and he helped expedite it because he seen how long my NARSUM was sent. Luckily I met with my Peblo 13 July and got my signed 199. Waiting on separation orders now and should have them tomorrow or early next week.

I hit 91 days when I got my 199 signed and my NARSUM was sent 13 APR. I called my Ombudsman a couple days before my 199 was signed and he helped expedite it because he seen how long my NARSUM was sent. Luckily I met with my Peblo 13 July and got my signed 199. Waiting on separation orders now and should have them tomorrow or early next week.
To me that is outrageous that it took them 91 days! Man I can't wait to get out and be done with the shenanigans the Army plays.

Called the VA today and they said my ratings were complete yesterday! They wouldn’t tell me my rating over the phone unfortunately. So I’m guessing I’m in the PEB findings stage right now.

Called the VA today and they said my ratings were complete yesterday! They wouldn’t tell me my rating over the phone unfortunately. So I’m guessing I’m in the PEB findings stage right now.
They will now submit them to the PEB so they can review them. This process is new as of about 6-9 months ago as they use to wait until the PEB requested them, which caused MEBs to last even longer. So instead, they just send them over to the PEB once they are complete. Keep an eye on your ebenefits for a "closed" case and then wait roughly 15 days and then you can call the VA and request them to email you the proposed rating that they submitted to the military.

Generally speaking, the PEB is still determining if you are fit/unfit right now (or at least that is what your PEBLO will tell you) because he/she has yet to reviewed your entire packet. Once they get the VA ratings and have time to look over your packet/records a decision will be determined. Just for reference, only about 2% of Army personnel that enter a MEB are found fit unless they fight to be found fit (this information is coming from several source throughout my post MEB personnel). Also, from my understand the Army is the only branch that has to determine you fit/unfit one you enter the MEB. All other branches have already determined you're unfit once you enter the MEB.

They will now submit them to the PEB so they can review them. This process is new as of about 6-9 months ago as they use to wait until the PEB requested them, which caused MEBs to last even longer. So instead, they just send them over to the PEB once they are complete. Keep an eye on your ebenefits for a "closed" case and then wait roughly 15 days and then you can call the VA and request them to email you the proposed rating that they submitted to the military.

Generally speaking, the PEB is still determining if you are fit/unfit right now (or at least that is what your PEBLO will tell you) because he/she has yet to reviewed your entire packet. Once they get the VA ratings and have time to look over your packet/records a decision will be determined. Just for reference, only about 2% of Army personnel that enter a MEB are found fit unless they fight to be found fit (this information is coming from several source throughout my post MEB personnel). Also, from my understand the Army is the only branch that has to determine you fit/unfit one you enter the MEB. All other branches have already determined you're unfit once you enter the MEB.
Thanks! Hoping I don’t have to wait to much longer for my DA 199. I finally see a light at the end and think I’ll actually be able to make my job start date of 27 Sept.

I hope it works out for you, I am just sitting here chilling. I check my dashboard Tuesday mornings to see is there is a change, I see no change... Get mad, throw some things, kick some things, cuss some people and then realize it's whatever and that I have anger problems haha. It can be a pretty rough process for sure and as long as you are taking care of yourself that is all that matters. A SGM friend of mine told me once, "That in order to ensure you are taking care of yourself in a process like this, you are going to make people think you are a shit bag. Don't worry, it's okay to look like a shit bag."

Just remember there is a reason you were referred to this process and no matter what anyone may say. They didn't walk in your shoes and less than two percent of this country sign up for what we do, so as long as you hold you head high and are proud of the time you have served, that is all that matters.

What does your cms timeline say today?

Thanks! Hoping I don’t have to wait to much longer for my DA 199. I finally see a light at the end and think I’ll actually be able to make my job start date of 27 Sept.
From everything I have seen on here and from what the PEBLO's say, you are looking at another 90 days for the PEB findings. I know that sucks to hear but that is the realistic timeline as of right now.