My Timeline

Am too jealous at you guys right now lmao. Hopefully this coming week. Am at 21 days into PEB findings
You'll get there man.. seems like the pace is def picking up, hell, a bunch of us got our 199s back to back, so sounds like they are settled back in.

How long after you submit your 199 do you get an email about orders? I haven’t received anything yet. Also, does it go to your CIV email or .mil email?

I dont know im awaiting my orders as we speak, you will end up signing more paperwork with your unit, go over leave and your terminal leave, all that stuff, do your leave form etc. Then your mpd gets all the paperwork and they cut your orders. Im waiting for orders so I can get my clearing papers... even though Im supposed to start clearing tomorrow.

Oh I would like to add im at a warrior transition unit so it might be different if you are at a regular unit.

Oh I would like to add im at a warrior transition unit so it might be different if you are at a regular unit.
Yeah I’m at a regular unit. Just haven’t revived word on what’s next after I signed my 199. My PEBLO is on leave until tomorrow also.

Yeah I’m at a regular unit. Just haven’t revived word on what’s next after I signed my 199. My PEBLO is on leave until tomorrow also.
I signed my 199 last week I think like Thursday and I did my exit interview with the VA MSC last Friday and today the SFAC sent me an email saying I hit Transproc with my NLT date and all the paperwork I needed to complete in order to get my retirement orders. They told me it would take 3-5 days to get my retirement orders once they received that paperwork back completed and signed.

I will give you a heads up....
Go ahead and have a "planned" NLT date in your head you want to be you last day in the Army.
Go ahead and have you DA 31(s) complete for PTDY and Terminal Leave.
Go ahead and have a conversation with your Co Commander and let him/her know they will need to sign a form approving your PTDY and Terminal Leave dates and your LAST date in the Army.... This will be your RETIREMENT/SEPARATION date (has to be on or before your NLT date)..... Your NLT will pretty much go out the window unless that is the same date as previously stated. (PS.... know your Commander and 1SG's email and phone numbers) (Also.... If married and with children.... know full SSNs)

This should give you a leap in the right direction when you hit Transproc and help.

I signed my 199 last week I think like Thursday and I did my exit interview with the VA MSC last Friday and today the SFAC sent me an email saying I hit Transproc with my NLT date and all the paperwork I needed to complete in order to get my retirement orders. They told me it would take 3-5 days to get my retirement orders once they received that paperwork back completed and signed.

I will give you a heads up....
Go ahead and have a "planned" NLT date in your head you want to be you last day in the Army.
Go ahead and have you DA 31(s) complete for PTDY and Terminal Leave.
Go ahead and have a conversation with your Co Commander and let him/her know they will need to sign a form approving your PTDY and Terminal Leave dates and your LAST date in the Army.... This will be your RETIREMENT/SEPARATION date (has to be on or before your NLT date)..... Your NLT will pretty much go out the window unless that is the same date as previously stated. (PS.... know your Commander and 1SG's email and phone numbers) (Also.... If married and with children.... know full SSNs)

This should give you a leap in the right direction when you hit Transproc and help.
Still yet to receive email about anything or Call from MSC for exit interview

Am too jealous at you guys right now lmao. Hopefully this coming week. Am at 21 days into PEB findings
I am right there with you. I have been in the PEB for 93 days. In the PEB findings phase for 42 days. It went for “signatures” on August 10th. Still nothing. No movement. I am trying to be patient but I am losing it. I just want to be able to move on. What the hell is taking so long. I already know my ratings and everything. I know they have everything written. Just sign the dang thing and send me on my way!

I am right there with you. I have been in the PEB for 93 days. In the PEB findings phase for 42 days. It went for “signatures” on August 10th. Still nothing. No movement. I am trying to be patient but I am losing it. I just want to be able to move on. What the hell is taking so long. I already know my ratings and everything. I know they have everything written. Just sign the dang thing and send me on my way!
Preach it! Yeah the waiting sucks. Gave up on trying to figure out the proposed ratings too. The medical board is pretty ok till it gets to the PEB process. Then you just wanna throat punch someone. Talk about a bottleneck

So the VA said they sent me a “proposal letter” and obviously it never came in the mail. It is suppose to go to your PEBLO but that’s what the PEB gets from the VA. I had to call a few times but finally got someone at the VA to e-mail it directly to me. It’s worth trying it will at least give you some peace of mind hopefully. Good luck.

Woke up this morning on quarantine, check my email and saw my ratings. 10%/80%. Thanks for the support along the way everyone! For those watching and just getting their IPEB started, my NARSUM was signed June 23 and I did not send a expedite request

Good stuff. congratulations. Now you can change your name to kickinass I would!

Attachments

• FDD21F75-D23D-45AC-A120-55170EC9F9BA.jpeg
    FDD21F75-D23D-45AC-A120-55170EC9F9BA.jpeg
    273.1 KB · Views: 1
Woke up this morning on quarantine, check my email and saw my ratings. 10%/80%. Thanks for the support along the way everyone! For those watching and just getting their IPEB started, my NARSUM was signed June 23 and I did not send a expedite request
Nice grats man, one step at a time

Hell yeah!

Hey everyone, this is my first post. I've been checking this forum almost daily because I'm losing my mind right now waiting for ratings. I know it hasn't been long, but work and certain people at work are causing me huge issues. Is anyone similar to me as far as timeline goes? I wonder how much longer IPEB is supposed to take.
I am in the IPEB stage now started everything June 26 this year. Where do I find where I’m at overall. Or basically where do I dined the information that is fluid the picture you attached to your post?

Where do you find
Hey everyone, this is my first post. I've been checking this forum almost daily because I'm losing my mind right now waiting for ratings. I know it hasn't been long, but work and certain people at work are causing me huge issues. Is anyone similar to me as far as timeline goes? I wonder how much longer IPEB is supposed to take.
that image ? Like how do I get to that site to view my stuff ??