myhonda88

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
May 25 2021 claim Filed
June 9 2021 Final VA exam
June 21 Received NARSUM
June 28 2021 signed NARSUM
June 29 20201 MEB complete
July 19 2021 VA closed case "sent" decision letter to arrive in 10 business days
July 21 2021 proposed ratings showed in My Documents tab.
DA 199 TBD

Any idea on timeline for 199? Every time I call my PEBLO he just says no update and 30-90 days and basically hangs up. MSC says talk to PEBLO. 0BD12E5D-F502-4C47-9585-6A604409641E.jpeg

May 25 2021 claim Filed
June 21 Received NARSUM
July 19 2021 VA closed case "sent" decision letter to arrive in 10 business days
DA 199 TBD

Any idea on timeline for 199? Every time I call my PEBLO he just says no update and 30-90 days and basically hangs up. MSC says talk to PEBLO. View attachment 6847
From what i have read on here most people call the OMBUDSMAN when it is getting near 90 days. I'm not sure if that kicks it into gear or not but I have read it on here quite a few times. Otherwise I think its a waiting game for the the 199. If your unit drags getting the S1 side done and you don't here anything and the unit doesnt give a clear answer, you always have the option to go IG. Let them take care of it. However I believe the unit has a suspense I'm just not sure the timeline. Maybe someone else will chime in on that portion.

My MEB was submitted the same day as you. Please update when you hear something.

May 25 2021 claim Filed
June 21 Received NARSUM
DA 199 TBD

Any idea on timeline for 199? Every time I call my PEBLO he just says no update and 30-90 days and basically hangs up. MSC says talk to PEBLO. View attachment 6847
Was told today that they started typing my 199 on the 11th.

May 25 2021 claim Filed
June 21 Received NARSUM
DA 199 TBD

Whoch document tab did you go to see the proposed ratint? Is it ebenefits?

Yes ebenifits
Yours seems like its moving very quickly. My ebenefits dont have anything on document tab yet. My meb was initiated on 15 May and my Narsum was sent on 13 July. Hopefully everyone gets good news soon!

Y
Yours seems like its moving very quickly. My ebenefits dont have anything on document tab yet. My meb was initiated on 15 May and my Narsum was sent on 13 July. Hopefully everyone gets good news soon!
Yeah I found this forum as soon as I got referred. Read through a lot of the tips to speed things up. I also drove up to 300 miles for my exams.

From what i have read on here most people call the OMBUDSMAN when it is getting near 90 days. I'm not sure if that kicks it into gear or not but I have read it on here quite a few times. Otherwise I think its a waiting game for the the 199. If your unit drags getting the S1 side done and you don't here anything and the unit doesnt give a clear answer, you always have the option to go IG. Let them take care of it. However I believe the unit has a suspense I'm just not sure the timeline. Maybe someone else will chime in on that portion.

My MEB was submitted the same day as you. Please update when you hear something.
I don’t think S1 does anything at all for the Active side.

Your process seems to be cruising by fast. I finished my VA exams at the end of June and still haven't gotten my NARSUM back. I saw you mentioned you used some tips to speed up the process. Do you mind sharing? Thank you.

Your process seems to be cruising by fast. I finished my VA exams at the end of June and still haven't gotten my NARSUM back. I saw you mentioned you used some tips to speed up the process. Do you mind sharing? Thank you.
Tips I found that helped was expanding your distance availability for the medical exams. Having a job offer with an official start expedites your case. Also when calling and talking to PEBLO ask questions other than any updates. Kinda keep them on their toes a little. At first my PEBLO has always just said 30-90 days and no update so I started asking questions and that’s when he would start to actually tell me more details.

You get an answer on how long the 199 takes to draft and sign? Been on mine for 19 days.
No, they started typing mine on the 11th. I just submitted an expedited memo for my job offer I’m supposed to start on the 21st of Sep. My PEBLO supervisor said things are going to start moving really fast once the memo is submitted. I will keep you updated.

Yes I’m currently on terminal leave
Hey man where do I upload my dd214 on ebenfits?? Also do you know how to get to the my documents thing where you can get your va rating letter?? Im trying to upload my DD214 but I cant for the life of me find where I do it.

Thanks man

Well heres to wishing for the same timeline.

MEB initiated 14June
VA Exams Completed by end of July
Narsum Signed Mid August I can't remember the specific date
Was told end of August Start of September that my 199 is being typed. Zero updates since talk to my PEBLO through email or a phone call at least once a week. Always the same thing no new updates. My understanding is my 199 is just awaiting signatures and to be honest I'm kind of annoyed this is like trying to get the BC to sign your damn leave form. Don't get me wrong I'm blessed how fast my process has gone so far, but I'm doing a CSP course that sets you up with interviews and can land you a job problem is they want your ETS date to get a start date, but obviously can't give them that. Tried to do the expeditated route. I don't know if they submitted the memo or not, but where I don't have a hard start date for a job or a school date I think I'm gonna end up getting shafted. Was hopping to be on leave shortly after leaving this CSP course really don't want to deal with the bullshit of the unit. Sorry guys had to pop in and complain a bit.