My Timeline

I got my DA199 on Monday and signed it same days
VA 70% Army 40%

So I’m trying to see when I can take my terminal leave. I’ve cleared CIF 2 months ago with a memo and I am half way through Unit Clearing I can’t finish the other half with the orders.
Question 1: When can I start my leave?
Question 2: When I get my separation message is that my orders or do I have to go through S1?

I got my DA199 on Monday and signed it same days
VA 70% Army 40%

So I’m trying to see when I can take my terminal leave. I’ve cleared CIF 2 months ago with a memo and I am half way through Unit Clearing I can’t finish the other half with the orders.
Question 1: When can I start my leave?
Question 2: When I get my separation message is that my orders or do I have to go through S1?
Congrats on getting everything finished and on your Retirement. You will get your NLT date once you hit TRANSPROC and can adjust you final day from there (you just can't stay any long without more paperwork and approval)

1: You can start your leave whenever you want to. I received my NLT on Monday 23 Aug, Orders Friday 27 Aug and started PTDY on 30 Aug. As long as your unit will process it fast enough and you have enough days to go through your final day then you choose what you want.

2: Once you get your TRANSPROC email from SFAC, they will guide you through everything you need to do in order to receive your orders and post clearing papers. In short, you have you complete three documents and know you exact leave dates (DA31(s) don't have to be signed yet) and you need to know the exact last day you which to be in the military.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask or your SFAC will ask be there to help also. Goodluck!

Congrats on getting everything finished and on your Retirement. You will get your NLT date once you hit TRANSPROC and can adjust you final day from there (you just can't stay any long without more paperwork and approval)

1: You can start your leave whenever you want to. I received my NLT on Monday 23 Aug, Orders Friday 27 Aug and started PTDY on 30 Aug. As long as your unit will process it fast enough and you have enough days to go through your final day then you choose what you want.

2: Once you get your TRANSPROC email from SFAC, they will guide you through everything you need to do in order to receive your orders and post clearing papers. In short, you have you complete three documents and know you exact leave dates (DA31(s) don't have to be signed yet) and you need to know the exact last day you which to be in the military.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask or your SFAC will ask be there to help also. Goodluck!
So I am still waiting on my CO to sign my DA31 and my Capstone paper so I can go to S1 with the papers I was told to go to.. and who would be my

this was the last email I’ve gotten as of right now
9B139BF9-8E46-4E9F-906A-74265D7783C5.png