Narcolepsy Service Connection

MasonCM

New Member
Registered Member
Has anyone been able to get a service connection for Narcolepsy from an informal PEB, if so how?
 

sean0331

New Member
Registered Member
yes I am 10% service connected for narcolepsy
I recently petitioned to get more service connected prevented for the condition
 

Sean03

New Member
Registered Member
Yes I got it raised. I put in for PTSD and revived 70% for that and tinnitus I have 10% and altogether I’m at 80% including the narcolepsy
 

chaplaincharlie

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
Narcolepsy is rated as epilepsy, petit mal. It is consider a misc condition rather than a MH condition. It should therefore be rated separate than MH conditions.
3525
 
data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">
Top