NAVMED forms 6100/1 and 6100/2


New Member
Registered Member

My husband is AD in the USMC and has been in for 20 years now. He's applied for medical retirement due to his service-related health issues that have accumulated over the years. We are stationed overseas at an Army Base in Germany and he is getting the run-around from the PEB recorders section. He was told to provide the NAVMED 6100/1 and NAVMED 6100/2 forms. He has not been assigned a PEBLO and it seems like he's being jerked around. Can anyone offer a link to either of these two (current versions) forms or can anyone provide advice on how he can get a PEBLO assigned to help facilitate the process?

Thank you so much!
Amanda (Navy vet)
data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">