Navy IDES Timeline - NBK Bremerton

tmull92

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hello all, I'll post my timeline thus far and a bit of background information. Hopefully it helps someone out.

Referred conditions: Migraine headaches, PTSD, Unspecified Anxiety Disorder

September 2018 - Med Board initiated.
February 2019 - NARSUM completed and package sent off to DOD. (Several hiccups accounts for the delay in getting the package sent off)
April 1, 2019 - found UNFIT by PEB, package forwarded to VA.
May 20, 2019 - Rating completed, VA claim closed and sent back to DOD for review.

When doing my VA exams in the beginning stages of this process, I had to file a complaint to the VA on the physician that did my general exam. This caused a long delay in getting the exams re-ordered and the old ones thrown out. This is why there is a 5 month delay from the start of my PEB to when the package actually got sent off to the formal PEB in Washington D.C.

Overall, it's been a long process, and after finding out today what my VA ratings were, I'm relieved to say the least. 100% overall. I'm finally on the final stretch!

12Mustang05

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
If you don't mind me asking I ask everyone really but how many total VA claims(number only) did you have you had a pretty speedy turnaround for the VA portion.

tmull92

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
If you don't mind me asking I ask everyone really but how many total VA claims(number only) did you have you had a pretty speedy turnaround for the VA portion.
With that said, I called the VA like every 2 weeks and hounded them.

tmull92

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Oh ok not bad good turnaround. Hope you get your ratings and they are what you want.
Thank you. My VA rating came back 100 percent, I'm just waiting on the DOD rating now. Fingers crossed. Good luck to you as well!

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">