NAVY IPEB TIMELINE

bleacherspy

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Anyone know how long the IPEB process is taking from MEB package receipt?

From the time it is accepted at the IPEB it seems to be about 6-8 weeks until you are found fit/unfit and it is sent to VA or returned to you. Mine was sent around 24 April, Accepted at PEB around 4 May, Unofficial "Unfit" heard around 27 June and second VA claim opened 7 July.

From the time it is accepted at the IPEB it seems to be about 6-8 weeks until you are found fit/unfit and it is sent to VA or returned to you. Mine was sent around 24 April, Accepted at PEB around 4 May, Unofficial "Unfit" heard around 27 June and second VA claim opened 7 July.

Hope you don't mind me asking, but what's happened to you since? My Package went to PEB June 20, and then a second claim in ebenefits opened on 8/30 and closed 9/21, but I haven't heard whether I'm fit or unfit, and my peblo doesn't know anything yet.

Hope you don't mind me asking, but what's happened to you since? My Package went to PEB June 20, and then a second claim in ebenefits opened on 8/30 and closed 9/21, but I haven't heard whether I'm fit or unfit, and my peblo doesn't know anything yet.

I'm never quite satisfied with the whole "I don't know" answer, myself. Somebody knows. Below are a few contact numbers at standard Navy major Medical sites. I'd call one of them and ask. If they get upset, explain the situation, and I'm sure they would understand why you are calling. There was a main number to the Washington Naval Yard posted last year that deal with all PEB cases, 202 685 6422, but I'm not sure if it is accurate or not; worth a call though...hope that helps!

Bethesda -- (301) 295-2143/2175 DSN: 295

Poersmouth -- (757) 953-5578/9218/7778 DSN: 377