Navy MEB PTSD

Archiemanz

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hello all, any advice or comments on my situation would be very helpful.

to start off, I have an appointment tomorrow with my LCSW who is going to be submitting my MEB package. As to this part, I’m wondering what happens from there? Is there anything I need to do? Where does this go?
My referee Condition is PTSD, non combat.
im hearing mixed things. I’m wanting an unfit decision. Does this start the IDES process? I’m currently LIMDU. Any clarification is appreciated.

Archiemanz

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
How long did your pcm take to place you on limdu? Just wondering cuz my pcm started my limdu last week.
I first started seeing my doc in I think September 2019, and I was placed on LIMDU in January 2020. Tomorrow I’m going to an appointment to talk over things with my LCSW before she submits my MEB package.

gsmengineer1987

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Did you have to sign any papers when you were on limdu? My doc said she is working on the paperwork as of last week. Still no word though. I see her tomorrow.

Archiemanz

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Did you have to sign any papers when you were on limdu? My doc said she is working on the paperwork as of last week. Still no word though. I see her tomorrow.
Yeah, from the time my doc said she was starting the paperwork, it took about 3 weeks or so for me to be called in to sign everything. I went to the deployability dept in my bases medical and talked to our bases LIMDU coordinator. I was honestly left in the dark about everything for weeks, and even now approaching my MEB I’m back in the dark on everything. Until tomorrow anyway

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">