Navy Timeline - Rhode Island

Jennifer.Duhaine

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I just wanted to post an update in regards to my case.
April 2012- Ref sent to IDES
May 2012- C&P Exams
May 25th- NARSUM sent to doctor
July 3rd- Received NARSUM
July 5th- Sent rebuttal and additional information statement
Jul10th - Received surrebuttal and informed my information will be fowarded to PEB
July 13th- Package sent from Providence RI office
July 23rd- eBenefits moved from Review to prep for decision. - called the PEBLO next morning and she indicated she received an "unfit" and for future reference sending it to the VA meant an "UNFIT" finding.
July 27th- eBenefits moved from prep for decision to pending decision approval.
July 30th- Spoke with the VA and they indicated ratings had been determined and I should receive a copy of the letter via mail in 4 days. (she couldn't tell me the ratings over the phone)

So I suppose this is going a lot faster than everyone elses......I'm kind of worried that it only took them 4 days to make a decision. I have only 6 claims but it should be pretty much cut and dry.
Lumbago, Spondylolisthesis....ROM 0-10 flex, 0-15 all sides, 0-20 extension.
Headaches- Daily....preventive medicine since 2003. All testing done etc, Migraines.

Those are the big ones......just nervous that it was decided so quick that my percentages will be low.

Humm I just checked mine and im also at the " Pending Decision Approval" How or who did you call at the VA? It takes me over 1hr just to talk to the VA about school let alone if I wanted to ask about my MEB. I have 11 claims.

Jennifer- i am in shock about your timeline, my final C&P exam was in March and i cannot get a straight answer as to the status of my case in Providence. i wish you the best. please let us know how you make out. My case is similar to yours.

yes, what number do you have to call the 180082701000 couldnt even give us a call back til Friday (WTF?) on top of it he has been in pending approval for weeks.... grrrrrrrr I am not a patient person and now that I am having to pay my own way I am even more impatient hoping that some how they will come thru and he get orders before I spend this money to move to get my kids into school and start a job.

yes, what number do you have to call the 180082701000 couldnt even give us a call back til Friday (WTF?) on top of it he has been in pending approval for weeks.... grrrrrrrr I am not a patient person and now that I am having to pay my own way I am even more impatient hoping that some how they will come thru and he get orders before I spend this money to move to get my kids into school and start a job.

i have a good success rate calling first thing in the morning. i do have the 287-1000#

Wow. I hope my timeline goes this fast. How many other conditions did you claim (if you don't mind answering). I wish there was some rhyme or reason to the rate at which the VA comes back with ratings. Seems hit or miss.