Navy / USMC

pebforum732

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Try to stay positive my fellow Navy and USMC stuck waiting. It sucks but we're in it together. What is the most recent PEB submission you guys have heard?

**still waiting**

(Submitted May 11th) 147 at PEB, 91 with the Medical Officer.

I think I still have a while to go, so I’m not getting my hopes up. But I had to be a real KAREN to even get that information out of my PEBLO assistant…

**still waiting**

(Submitted May 11th) 147 at PEB, 91 with the Medical Officer.

I think I still have a while to go, so I’m not getting my hopes up. But I had to be a real KAREN to even get that information out of my PEBLO assistant…
I gotta do that but Im so drained right now I would probably be laughing if I went karen

I just sent my package to PEB on Sept 14 and they received it same day supposedly.

123 days at PEB, confirmed yesterday 82 days with Medical Officer. I’m sure I got another 2-3 months before I hear anything if I’m lucky, trying to not get too optimistic about the line officer memorandum and expect the same delay as everybody before me. I’m just hoping they don’t use the holidays as another excuse for additional delays which almost seems inevitable at this point.

This lack of clarity blows. Why is it we can't see the progress ourselves and check it online? Started back in 2019 just to be told they never got it and had to start over this year. Finaly got it submitted to washington "May 18, 2021" but this wait game is killing me. Mentally drained and exhausted. Has anyone had any luck with a congressional inquiry?

148 days at PEB and 112 with the medical officer. I'm losing it. I just want out before the spring semester starts. I don't want to defer my enrollment again.

148 days at PEB and 112 with the medical officer. I'm losing it. I just want out before the spring semester starts. I don't want to defer my enrollment again.
I feel you. I had to do the same thing because I applied for school under the assumption that the board would be remotely close to their timeline and ended up unenrolling from the fall. Holding hope for spring but I'm not going to get my hopes up. My case was submitted May 27th accepted on June 11th.

123 days at PEB, confirmed yesterday 82 days with Medical Officer. I’m sure I got another 2-3 months before I hear anything if I’m lucky, trying to not get too optimistic about the line officer memorandum and expect the same delay as everybody before me. I’m just hoping they don’t use the holidays as another excuse for additional delays which almost seems inevitable at this point.
I’m right behind you at 117. I read somewhere someone’s peblo told them not to believe that information and it was false, so who knows at this point. It is just all very exhausting

I'm at 125 at PEB, 87 days with the Medical Officer. It seems like the wait is just getting longer still. At the end of August we were seeing findings from mid-April, but here we are five weeks later, and we're only now getting into early May. I'm already expecting to see a hug decline in cases from Thanksgiving until the New Year because I've been in long enough to know nothing gets done then. It's such a horrible situation to be in, especially since I'm only in this situation because of mental health. I've lost all faith in this process.

I'm at 125 at PEB, 87 days with the Medical Officer. It seems like the wait is just getting longer still. At the end of August we were seeing findings from mid-April, but here we are five weeks later, and we're only now getting into early May. I'm already expecting to see a hug decline in cases from Thanksgiving until the New Year because I've been in long enough to know nothing gets done then. It's such a horrible situation to be in, especially since I'm only in this situation because of mental health. I've lost all faith in this process.
Dang man, I am STILL waiting and my case and I am from mid-April. I am extremely frustrated with these shenanigans! I too have lost faith in this process. My PEBLO has not been able to give me any concrete answers. She's also told me not to believe the information on the Internet forums as they are false but here we are in Oct. Ridiculous.

Dang man, I am STILL waiting and my case and I am from mid-April. I am extremely frustrated with these shenanigans! I too have lost faith in this process. My PEBLO has not been able to give me any concrete answers. She's also told me not to believe the information on the Internet forums as they are false but here we are in Oct. Ridiculous.
They tell you "don't believe the internet forums," but also give no information either. My life is literally on hold until I get my results. I can't do anything without them.

I’m right behind you at 117. I read somewhere someone’s peblo told them not to believe that information and it was false, so who knows at this point. It is just all very exhausting
That actually might have been something I posted. Last time I checked in with my PEBLO I mentioned that I saw the PEB had finally increased its manning and he basically just said don't believe anything I see online.

I took it to mean that he was saying as my PEBLO, he should be my only source of information. But he's been pretty worthless this whole time, and that rumor about increased manning came from something that someone on here heard from their PEBLO, so I'm pretty inclined to believe most of the stuff I read on this forum.

But anyways, I'm currently at 133 days at PEB/96 days at medical officer

That actually might have been something I posted. Last time I checked in with my PEBLO I mentioned that I saw the PEB had finally increased its manning and he basically just said don't believe anything I see online.

I took it to mean that he was saying as my PEBLO, he should be my only source of information. But he's been pretty worthless this whole time, and that rumor about increased manning came from something that someone on here heard from their PEBLO, so I'm pretty inclined to believe most of the stuff I read on this forum.

But anyways, I'm currently at 133 days at PEB/96 days at medical officer
Submitted on May 10, 2021. Been with the medical officer for about 114 days. This is horrible, there is no accountability, no clarity, no updates nothing it just feels like a hopeless situation and it's really been wearing me down mentally. No to mention the VA lowballed me but I'm so tired of being here like this I don't plan to argue it just so I can get out and get better help and out of this toxic environment.