Need help!

So I am in Limdu for Severe and chronic Migraines, I miss 3-5 days of work per week and every thing is documented through my neurologist. I get 2-3 migraines a week typically lasting over 40 hours.I have been on every abortive medication almost and on top of that have a preventative medication and have Botox all at the same time(9 current medications total). I also have headache logs and ER visits documented. I have had blackouts or seizures there still trying to figure out what and I can’t drive(medical has directed that) I’m in a shitty situation and I live alone and don’t feel like that’s a good thing.I also have a PTSD, Depression and Anxiety diagnoses from a Civilian provider(this happened after my limdu for migraines started)that the MTF sent me out in town to. My Civ provider recommended to me at my last session that I need to end my service ASAP due to my support group(Family and friends) are not near me. As well as it’s part of his treatment plan for me. My question is I have ETS in November of this year but I was told I can’t get out or re-enlist or anything while on limdu so what should I do????

Also if I left anything out that you guys need more descriptions or answers to I’ll post in the thread! Thanks for your help!

If this is your first LIMDU they can keep you at your duty station to continue your care. If you dont have support in your area you can reqeust a LIMDU transfer to be closer to family, a provider has to note this in your medical record.
The purpose of LIMDU is to give you time to get better but if the prognisis is poor and you and your providers feel you won't get better, you are supposed to go to a PEB. If you are not able to work and its not getting better or you have been treated for a long period of time a PEB is warranted.
Regarding your mental health, I had a civilain provder write me a memo stating I was unfit for continued service. Its important that you have your notes scanned into your medical record /and or make sure you have copies for future VA claims.

If this is your first LIMDU they can keep you at your duty station to continue your care. If you dont have support in your area you can reqeust a LIMDU transfer to be closer to family, a provider has to note this in your medical record.
The purpose of LIMDU is to give you time to get better but if the prognisis is poor and you and your providers feel you won't get better, you are supposed to go to a PEB. If you are not able to work and its not getting better or you have been treated for a long period of time a PEB is warranted.
Regarding your mental health, I had a civilain provder write me a memo stating I was unfit for continued service. Its important that you have your notes scanned into your medical record /and or make sure you have copies for future VA claims.
Thank you for the insight I’ll talk to my civ mental health provider and have him write down what he thinks is best and give it I guess to my PCM. Also what is this Limdu transfer? How does that work and do you talk to medical or command to make that happen?

With a LIMDU transfer it has to be in writing by your physician/provider that you need to be transferred i.e.. for medical care or family support so that you can get better. You would have to talk to your Command and let them know your provider has recommended that you be transferred. If your command is on board, they will send a message to PERS for the orders.

With a LIMDU transfer it has to be in writing by your physician/provider that you need to be transferred i.e.. for medical care or family support so that you can get better. You would have to talk to your Command and let them know your provider has recommended that you be transferred. If your command is on board, they will send a message to PERS for the orders.
Okay thank you for the help!