New cases added to reading room

So I saw that they passed over my docket number and it’s not listed(2018). Anyone have any indication what that means? They’ve updated all the way to 2020 cases.

I know they blew passed mine too(2017). For me, this means this process may last longer than my first enlistment. UNSAT.

I know they blew passed mine too(2017). For me, this means this process may last longer than my first enlistment. UNSAT.
I see on your signature line that it went to the Navy for review. That's a good step. I hope you are able to get a positive decision soon. I know the entire process has taken entirely too long.

As of today, new cases have been added to the reading room for the PDBR.
They listed all up to the 5 after me and the 5 before me. Even updated 2018, 2019 even 2020 and just jumped over me in the 2017 year

I’d like to know if there is a rhyme or reason for skipping over dockets. I went through the majority of new cases. Most are denials. The big exception to that were asthma claims that they rated 30%.

Reactions: rsk
New to the forum but have read a bit on here. I submitted my PDRB in mid 2018. Just got this from the army, is this a normal part of the process?

Our records indicate you have an open application with the Physical Disability Board of Review (PDBR). Your application is identified as AR2020000xxxx. It is currently pending review by the staff of the Army Board for Corrections of Military Records (ABCMR) before presentation to the Board.

Once the Board renders a decision and the final processing has been completed, you will be provided the decision document.

Thanks for any input

So I saw that they passed over my docket number and it’s not listed(2018). Anyone have any indication what that means? They’ve updated all the way to 2020 cases.
A lot of the ones I read through are denials (almost all). The few approvals I've seen so far in 2020, 2019, and 2018 (I'm working backwards, just looking for clues at how it might go) are one it two complaint cases and mostly 0 and 10%. Meaning to say a bit less complicated, maybe? Maybe they're working a couple of boards and getting the backlog out to make it look like they're doing something? What they're doing is a lot more denying again. How long since you applied?

I’d like to know if there is a rhyme or reason for skipping over dockets. I went through the majority of new cases. Most are denials. The big exception to that were asthma claims that they rated 30%.
What meds are you on? And how the commander's statement impact you being fit and unfit?

A lot of the ones I read through are denials (almost all). The few approvals I've seen so far in 2020, 2019, and 2018 (I'm working backwards, just looking for clues at how it might go) are one it two complaint cases and mostly 0 and 10%. Meaning to say a bit less complicated, maybe? Maybe they're working a couple of boards and getting the backlog out to make it look like they're doing something? What they're doing is a lot more denying again. How long since you applied?
I just recently received an update that the board has decided my case and has forwarded it to the Army. I submitted in March 2018. Hopefully I’ll know something in a few more months.

What meds are you on? And how the commander's statement impact you being fit and unfit?
I have bilateral plantar fasciitis post surgery. There are no meds that help. I was found unfit. My Commander’s statement basically said I can’t even perform tasks most people can do much less those in the military.

I applied in 2017. They did 5 before my number and 5 after my number‍♀️

I just filed two days ago and I found this forum today. Can you please tell me what the "Reading Room" is and how to access it.
Hodge, It lists results of other PDBR cases. When you apply they assign a case # to your review. If/when you email them to check case status they will generally include this # for you to have as a reference of your review.

This is the link...

Last edited: