New Girl On The Block

AllieD89

Registered Member
Hello everyone...

I have a question.. Back in October my CC informed me that she requested a thorough review of my medical records (from 08-now); however, my medical records went before a board on the 16th of this month so I guess Im wanting to know how when will i find out if Im unfit/fit for duty? Last I heard everything was at the base level (DAWG) but I hadnt heard anything else. How long does everything take? Thanks for your help

chaplaincharlie

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
It sounds like you are in an IRILO. It is a installation based board that review your records for fitness, just as the DAWG reviews your fitness for deployment. An IROLO can not determine you are unfit. Nor can a MEB. Only the PEB has that authority. Consult with your PCM to find out what the IRILO determined.

AllieD89

Registered Member
Thank you for your response.. I actually found out the DAWG couldnt come to an agreement so they are pushing for another medical records review in 30 days.. Wish me luck fingers crossed

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">