New to the process MEB for Migraines and degenerative disc disease w/ETS Apr 2019

14 Nov 18 Final C&P exam...…..am hoping like hell this goes quick. The clinic out here says they have a quick turn around, 2 days, of getting everything to the VA and med groups. Heres to continued hoping of this being a smooth quick process!

19 Dec - Signed NARSUM/off to AFPC....No change to conditions still going up for migraines and back issues

20 Dec 18 - AFPC notification of QC

Where did you see this notification? i signed my NARSUM on the 20th and my PEBLO said he was sending it that day.

I got it to my emails that I have attached to my mypers account. I am wanting to call my PEBLO for an update but because of the holidays I am sure there is likely not one unless I am one of the lucky ones who got an unfit decision the same day.

Called the Providence Va and was told they received my request for ratings 31 Dec

oh nice indeed. they said it is still waiting to be assigned to someone for ratings. I hope this not take long, I am supposed to start a job end of next month beginning of March but they are being flexible with me since I am close to being done.

Good luck, my ebennies still says review of evidence

Same to you. I have a friend looking into mine today that works with the ratings there. He said things are a little crazy with the shut down because some people actually are not getting paid right now despite the VA is fully funded. I will make sure to reply again after I speak with him to see if there are currently any holdups.

My PEBLO is a waste of a GS position. For shits and giggles I stopped by her office on Friday and asked if there had been any update. She tells me there is no update and that she checks everyday and it is still with AFPC waiting for a decision from the PEB on fit or unfit.....I asked are you sure there wasn't a fit or unfit determination yet, and she assured me no it was still with AFPC and she had no idea why it was taking so long......AFPC deemed me unfit on the 28th and VA received my request for ratings on the 31th from AFPC.....I am beyond frustrated with this PEBLO and this process.

I am still very much in the same boat (and almost the exact same timeline) so if you hear anything new, please keep us posted. I'll do the same. I'm about to crawl out of my skin if this takes too much longer.

I am still very much in the same boat (and almost the exact same timeline) so if you hear anything new, please keep us posted. I'll do the same. I'm about to crawl out of my skin if this takes too much longer.

Yeah my job is pressing for a firm start date. People with same claims have been done in two weeks at the Va. I’m guess its the luck of the sraw with the assigned rater but this is stressful. Calling on a Friday for an update.

Called Providence and the person who answered pretended they couldn’t hear me and hung up after I said why I was calling. I have lost faith I will have my proposed ratings any soon. Going to see if my PEBLO will call, this is ridiculous. Seeing people with the same claims being submitted after mine and done in half the time

That’s shocking. What the hell is going on....

Was really shitty and rude of him. I am submitting a leave request of 60 days just to go and start the in processing for my job. I am on the verge of losing a high paying job and knew I ahoule have just went with LDES

Was really shitty and rude of him. I am submitting a leave request of 60 days just to go and start the in processing for my job. I am on the verge of losing a high paying job and knew I ahoule have just went with LDES
I’ve thought about taking leave during this time as well because it’s extremely frustrating and anxious.

Called Providence and the person who answered pretended they couldn’t hear me and hung up after I said why I was calling. I have lost faith I will have my proposed ratings any soon. Going to see if my PEBLO will call, this is ridiculous. Seeing people with the same claims being submitted after mine and done in half the time
Yeah they were useless both times I called. The first time I called the guy told me I'm not supposed to call them and to not call. Second time I called the guy gave me only basic info. He said "it should" be complete in 30-60 days. This whole process is crazy. I feel for everyone who is also losing their minds here