New to the process MEB for Migraines and degenerative disc disease w/ETS Apr 2019

Signed ratings, requested 27 May for DOS goinrg to lose a few days of leavw but no big deal. Waiting to hear back, AFPC is caught up with orders so hoping for a fast turn arouns

Signed ratings, requested 27 May for DOS goinrg to lose a few days of leavw but no big deal. Waiting to hear back, AFPC is caught up with orders so hoping for a fast turn arouns
Congrats tjay! I’ve been following your case and am very happy for you. Question - How many days of leave where you able to use? I have a ton and wasn’t sure if they capped it.

Congrats tjay! I’ve been following your case and am very happy for you. Question - How many days of leave where you able to use? I have a ton and wasn’t sure if they capped it.

When they calculated my dos I had 106 with ptdy included. Since I need to leave asap I will end up losing or selling some. My biggest issue is trying to out process right now. I need to get my checklist loaded but my outbound assignments is all over the place right now. I told the technician I am medically retiring and ahe told me they will load it in three months.....

I was told there is no cap. I'll be using close to 100 days. 20 permissive 80 terminal. It may vary on the CC

Well mine would wnd mid month so I just chalked up a few days to my getting outta here and no pay issues

Since signing for my ratings been at a stand still. Case manager said the local mof should have had my retirement rip to load my checklist but still no joy. March 1 is my departure date before I start running into my terminal leave, this should be fun

No clue what my case managers deal is but he is ignoring my PEBLO. She sent emails with read receipts and he still is ignoring her. I literally am suppose to start terminal on Friday.

Nope. Today is day 50 that I’ve been waiting for ratings. I have nothing.

Did you end up having to do anymore C&P exams? My case manager has been sitting on his ass, I signed everything on the 14th and he just now acknowledged receiving my package. We have been calling him nonstop and his co workers told my peblo he just sits at his desk doing nothing and they see him just looking at the phone ring

Did you end up having to do anymore C&P exams? My case manager has been sitting on his ass, I signed everything on the 14th and he just now acknowledged receiving my package. We have been calling him nonstop and his co workers told my peblo he just sits at his desk doing nothing and they see him just looking at the phone ring
That sounds really bizarre.. luckily my case manager seems pretty nice, so I hope when I get to that point it will be a smooth process. No I haven’t had any more CP exams, I’ve just been sitting at “evidence review” this whole time. Really sucks. Canceled all my plans for moving and for school in April and I’ve just given up hope for making plans. Basically stuck.

Any update on your case I’m going they the same thing with my peblo in yokota they have not sent my paperwork to the va so Rut I can start my appointments afpc deemed me unfit as of March 14

Any update on your case I’m going they the same thing with my peblo in yokota they have not sent my paperwork to the va so Rut I can start my appointments afpc deemed me unfit as of March 14

I'm a little confused about where you are at in the process. If AFPC found you unfit then they send a request for ratings to the VA (not the PEBLO). If you haven't had VA appointments yet than you haven't yet reached the stage of fit/unfit determinations. I can upload a flow chart my PEBLO gave me.. it helped me understand the basic steps of the process.

I am
I'm a little confused about where you are at in the process. If AFPC found you unfit then they send a request for ratings to the VA (not the PEBLO). If you haven't had VA appointments yet than you haven't yet reached the stage of fit/unfit determinations. I can upload a flow chart my PEBLO gave me.. it helped me understand the basic steps of the process.
sorry I meant to say directed a full med board can you please upload the form you are talking about thank you !

Tjay did you get P&T for the VA 100%?

I did, my back, migraines and ptsd are all chronic or serve and I pretty much have to learn to adjust my lifestyle to deal with it all. Oh and sleep apnea as well