NMA Letter for Lumbar stenosis

baliw1974

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Good day to everyone. I was just wondering if anybody here has an example of NMA for lumbar stenosis. Thank you very much in advance.

Bump!!!!

please anybody... i really need help on this.

I don't have templates or the like because each case is different. Essentially, you need to relate specific condition/symptoms to specific duty limitations for your MOS/AFSC/Rate.

BAD: Service member's conditions prevent performance of his duties.

GOOD: Due to the member's limitation of range of motion due to his back conditions, he cannot climb in and around aircraft to perform maintenance as is required of Aircraft Maintenance Technician. In addition, his back pain limits his ability to stand for more than 25 minutes at a time, thereby making him unable to perform routine maintenance or to work on the flight line. His back pain on weightbearing also prevents his ability to wear Individual Body Armor and Kevlar and prevents his ability to qualify with his assigned weapon.

The above was just a general description/example. The point is that a strong letter addresses conditions/symptoms and their relation to duty performance.

Thank you Jason that would definitely hep me on writing up my own NMA for CoC chop.