Senoth

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
22 sept - referred to peb
2nd oct- MSC meeting
15 oct VA exams
19 oct VA exams completed
19Nov signed package

I called the VA number twice the first time said they have not received anything yet, the second call was today and they said they received my package from peb and are putting it together to review it, since it was sent to the VA does this mean I was found unfit? I asked the lady but she kinda worked around the question. Thank you guys so much!

I'm in the same situation too. My package was forwarded to PEB on November 9th. I'm trying to find out when am I going to get the determination for unfit/fit? Additionally, if there are any numbers to contact DC.

If you were found fit they wouldn't waste the va's time sending them the package. The navy sent my package to the va 20 sep and the va in providence "received" it 5 nov. the guy i talked to at the va said they are taking an average of 4 months to process claims, but they supposedly do them in order your process started (mine all started in July). The 1800 number I could never get through, but the iris on ebenifits was how I got them to call me. Took 3 weeks for them to get back to me, but better then hoping my package wasn't lost. I am thinking my process is taking longer because I have to deal with San Diego from Fallon, and the closest va hospital is a hour and half away

If you call the VA number after 9pm EST and hit 1 then 0 then 1, they will say its after hours and you can shedule them to call you back the next day has worked perfect so far, my ebenefits hasnt changed yet either though which is dumb :). what were your claims ameusn?

My ebenifits still says gathering evidence since July. Blown disks in lower back with failed back syndrome (surgery didn't help) is my unfitting condition. Should be 40% based on ROM measurements in narsum. The va looked at my jaw for TMJ, left knee pain, right ankle pain, ringing in ears, and hearing loss. I don't have much, so not sure why my case is taking so long compared to other timelines on this site. I will have to stay up until midnight one night and try the 800 number thing (west coast)

Did the math backwards. Just scheduled a call back for tomorrow, time difference always screws with me

If you were found fit they wouldn't waste the va's time sending them the package. The navy sent my package to the va 20 sep and the va in providence "received" it 5 nov. the guy i talked to at the va said they are taking an average of 4 months to process claims, but they supposedly do them in order your process started (mine all started in July). The 1800 number I could never get through, but the iris on ebenifits was how I got them to call me. Took 3 weeks for them to get back to me, but better then hoping my package wasn't lost. I am thinking my process is taking longer because I have to deal with San Diego from Fallon, and the closest va hospital is a hour and half away

I hear that!! I deal with San Diego from Lemoore. Did your ebenefits ever update? Mine hasnt moved and it's been mailed out over a month and a half ago.

My ebenifits still says gathering evidence from July with verification of service over due. Talked to the va to via the 1800 number and my proposed ratings have been sent to the navy to do their part. Lady at the va said ebenifits is more for the folks not in the med board system. Told me it does not even always get updated for them. Nice to know my package is moving, but just more hurry up and wait from everyone I talk to.

22 sept - referred to peb
2nd oct- MSC meeting
15 oct VA exams
19 oct VA exams completed
19Nov signed package
20Dec Recieved unfit notice and findings

Unfit
60%gout
40% Lumbago/DJD
30% Asthma
20% Piriformis Syndrome

Claimed

Sleep apnea 50%
scares-30%
left knee tendonitis-10%
folliculitis(skin)- 10%
all linear scars- 0%

DOD90% Va100%-placed on TDRL

my next question is with being 90% DOD what does that exactly mean? do i still go off the same base pay for VA or is there more to this?