No medical help. (PFS, back pain)

Waffles00

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Im active duty navy, went to see a Ltc at medical for a second time for knee and back pain. Was diagnosed with patellafemoral syndrome and told to schedule physical therapy, and if that don't work they will adsep me. She didn't even loot at my back, even after asking. I also didn't get any sort of pains medication or light or limited duty, And told not to come back until after completing physical therapy. It's to a point where I can't stand for more then an hour before the pain is to harsh and my knees give out randomly, Which isn't entirely safe when working around jet engines. What should I do? thank you in advance for the help.

pittpan2005

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Your command should be involved. Speak with your limited duty coordinator, XO, etc.

Waffles00

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
So since my last post, I've involved lpo up to master chief. Including 2 senior chiefs that seem like they want to help, but noone is helping. I've gone to medical and complained and seen 3 different doctors. The results as of now, after 14 xrays and awaiting mri, a collapsed 6th vertabret and patellafemoral syndrome in both knees. The fix, no meds no lld, just physical therapy, next week. What's the next step, any advice? Thanks again

Waffles00

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Currently at 19 appointments, no progress yet, they keep sending me to different doctors (5 different doctors to be exact) and changing everything around. The physical therapy people say there is nothing they can do that will fix my issues but I'm still required to finish their program, even though it's making the pain worsen. Even after asking everyone, in still being declined lld chits. I finally got an MRI scheduled for tomorrow. So I guess we'll see what they say. Thanks for the help, any one have any other ideas?

Waffles00

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
The 2 Mri's on my knees came back with degradation of bone. And told me to see a orthopedic surgeon. The one on the back they did in the wrong area. I'm scheduled for a follow up on the back. The physical therapy is making it worse. I'm still getting no help from my command at all. I've been lld for 90 days and about to get another lld chit for another 30. I believe I should be on Limdu at this point but it hasn't happened yet. I'll post a picture of the"physical therapy" on my back. I need some help. I feel like I keep getting f*cked over.

Waffles00

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
It looked like a tire iron. Grinded on my back to septate my 5th and 6th vertabret

Waffles00

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
So after all 36+ appointments, I have bone degradation in both knees, patellafemoral syndrome, and a collapsed 5th and 6th vertabret. I have been lld for 120 days, and nothing is being done to fix any of my problems.

On top of all this I found out I only have 3 evals in the last 3 years. 1 in 2014 and 2 early 2015, a frocking and regular. So the last two times I took the second class exam I was using the same frocking eval from 2015. After talking with the chain of command everything keeps getting brushed aside and nothing is being taken care of.

Is there anything I can do to get results, thank you again for the help and input.

Waffles00

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Well I have thoracic Outlook syndrome, patellafemoral syndrome, nerve damage, collapsed vertabret, bone degradation and carpal tunnel. Mast was declined, I have an email requiring me to have a peb and meb required to be done in 15 days. But that was on March 12. I've been lld for 150 days, denied Limdu and no prt waiver. Even after I was told by my chain of command to get one. So what is my next course of action

jahlon

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Not sure of all the different offices the Navy has, but at this point, I don't think you'd be wrong to speak to your Congressman, your Senator, and probably approach legal.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">