No Notification Letter

classyact23

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I filed a notice of disagreement in june 2017 recently the dro made a decision in my favor mid September. The narrative summary is complete and the rating code sheet, but I have not received official notification. I was told my notification letter has not been completed. How long does it usually take to complete the notification letter and when should I begin to worry that maybe my stuff fell into a black hole

oddpedestrian

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
If back pay over 25K then it requires three signatures including one from the VARO director or assistant director that stalls the notification stage. Having an attorney slows it down too.

classyact23

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
If back pay over 25K then it requires three signatures including one from the VARO director or assistant director that stalls the notification stage. Having an attorney slows it down too.
Thanks for the response. Well I am keeping my fingers crossed that this is my case. I did calculations and my backpay would be somewhere in that area. I checked on it again yesterday and they said it was pending final authorization but it has been at that stage for the last 3 weeks. Im sure they have a ton they have to review and sign so the wait continues.

classyact23

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Classyact23,
My timeline is similar to yours. I am hoping to receive something in the mail soon.
Yes, we are pretty close Sully. I will keep my fingers crossed for both of us. Let me know if you hear anything. Vets.gov said I should see the change in one to two months so we shall see.

classyact23

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I will certainly do that classyact23. Right now I am rated @ 30% for MDD. My attorney told me that my increase will be 70% for MDD, 10% for IBS and 10% for Tinnitus.
Not sure if it means my letter has been mailed but my ebenefits updated this morning to new percent and benefits letter is also updated. Maybe I'm getting close. I hope you don't have much longer!

Sullysull48

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Honestly, I don't know. Someone on here will be able to answer that question for you

Hursey

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Classy act yes we do I’m in the middle of it myself and they take awhile

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">