no percentage because i didnt want to take meds?

bucksergeant

Registered Member
I received a zero percent rating for migraines that have afflicted me for the past two years on a two to three times a week basis. I have visual changes and cannot speak or do anything but lay down. I had mris and everything done and was prescribed meds by the neurologist. The side effects freaked me out so i stuck w ibuprofen because the 800s worked. Now im hearing because im not taking the prescribed meds i dont get a percentage? Is this right?

Jason Perry

Benevolent Leader
Site Founder
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
It may be the case, but probably not. The reason for this would be "unreasonable non-compliance with treatment." They have to advise you in writing of this and your refusal must be unreasonable. I have never seen them actually go through the required steps (though, I have seen them subtract from ratings using this as justification....I brought a case where that happened to the BCNR and was able to get my client retired based on them not following the required steps).

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">