November Air force IPEB Packages

dubber25,

Sorry to hear that...are you going to demand a formal hearing? Seems like you have little to lose in doing so. Best of luck!

I know what I should do; go to the FPEB. I just don't see my rating changing if I seek a FPEB.

Plus I qualify for 55% from the VA right now with the previous rating and Sleep Apnea (severe/use of CPAP).

But Trav you got the neuropathy deal..... like we talked about previous get it checked out! That could be significant..

Got my results today, but have to wait till tomorrow to see what they are. I'll let everyone know as soon as I know. Yay!!! I can't wait!!

God, now I feel like Willem off of "Mall Rats" "When is it my turn to see the sailboat God!!!"

BTW Boothbb- hopefully you get what you want..got my fingers crossed for you...

I'm crossing my fingers for you boothbb...we have similar symptoms. Different jobs, ranks though so the probability of us having the same outcome is probably not likely. Good luck and please post the results as soon as you get them.!

Got my results today, but have to wait till tomorrow to see what they are. I'll let everyone know as soon as I know. Yay!!! I can't wait!!

WOWZERZ! CONGRATZ. Today is a good day! 30 November was when your package was submitted, right? That's a much better trend than we have been seeing. This is less than 4months! Hopefully this trend continues and we begin seeing December results!
From and including: Monday, November 30, 2009
To, but not including : Tuesday, March 23, 2010
It is 113 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date
Or 3 months, 23 days excluding the end date

Got my results!!!! 30% TDRL!!!!! I'm just glad to have my answer. Now I wait for orders. My PEBLO says the latest I could get them is the last week of May, but it could be anytime in between. It usually takes between 60 to 90 days. I hope people start getting their results very soon. Thanks to everyone on this site for helping me through the process. I'll check back from time to time and see how everyone is doing.

Congratulations Boothbb, It sounds like Randolph is really cranking out the results now. Hopefully others won't have to wait as long as some of us did. My PEBLO said I can request any date I want that is in the last week of the month, but not over 90 days. She had me write a memorandum to the IPEB requesting a date. I am in the same time frame as you. She said I couldn't request the last day of the month so I chose 30 May. You may want to ask about this.

My PEBLO didn't mention anything about writing a memorandum but she did say that the orders had to be in the last week of the month and not the last day. I'll definitely inquire about that to her tomorrow. Thanks pjtuck

Got my results!!!! 30% TDRL!!!!! I'm just glad to have my answer. Now I wait for orders. My PEBLO says the latest I could get them is the last week of May, but it could be anytime in between. It usually takes between 60 to 90 days. I hope people start getting their results very soon. Thanks to everyone on this site for helping me through the process. I'll check back from time to time and see how everyone is doing.

1st off Congradulations Boothbb! I'm glad that it all worked out. About the orders.....WTF? 60-90 days? My co-worker got his orders (40% TDRL) in 1week. My PEBLO told me you get your orders in 10 days at the most, but that they usually take about 1week. Where is the disconnect here? Can anyone chime in?

I sent Madmax a PM to see if he received results (October). I haven't heard back or seen any activity in the forum for a while. Perhaps he received results.....if so I hope he got what he deserved and I wish him well. I think that about sums it up for all the October packages and it looks like we are making headway with the recent November results.
Kingez, Bmb, RiverChicky980......any word at all? I expect/hope your results hit ASAP!!

1st off Congradulations Boothbb! I'm glad that it all worked out. About the orders.....WTF? 60-90 days? My co-worker got his orders (40% TDRL) in 1week. My PEBLO told me you get your orders in 10 days at the most, but that they usually take about 1week. Where is the disconnect here? Can anyone chime in?

It is my understanding that we recieve our orders in 1 to 2 weeks, but we can choose any discharge/separation date that is in the last week of any month as long as it doesn't exceed 90 days from the date on the AF Form 356. My PEBLO had me write a memo to the IPEB requesting a date.

I was wrong. I will get my orders in a week or 2. I called my PEBLO and she said my retirement date will be 60 - 90 days out. Sorry for the confusion

Well, After a much needed day off (thank you snow day!), I think I'm gonna appeal to the FPEB. There are a few other conditions that were not listed in the MEB, namely 7118 Angioneurotic edema, Sever Mixed Sleep apnea and nuerupathy of the leg (Mar 29 I have a nuero appointment). Like every says around here, fight until there's nothing left to fight!

So your Sleep Apnea was not even Listed by the MEB? The IPEB didn't even rule fit vs. unfit? Because I've heard of IPEBs often ruling Sleep Apnea as "fit"...even with CPAP, because they are cheap and don't want to pay the 50% per VSARD.

Nate