Occular Migraines

Slorcoe

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Hey all,

Just a quick question. I have looked into the ratings and cannot find anything for Occular Mirgaines. I was diagnosed with Occular Migraine, I lose vision in the right eye 3-4 times a year but take no meds. I have no pain with the Migraine which the Neuro I saw said is possible to have one without the other. So since there is no pain am I out of luck with this condition? I decided not to take meds as I am on a buttload of meds already and didn't want to make it a 10+ med evolution every night.

Thx for your insight.

Slorcoe

Slorcoe

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
HERKDRIVER,

Yes, you are correct. Completely Normal and varified I have a brain. It has been going on for the last 2-3 years and just went a year or so bacause my doc thought it was the right thing to get looked it.

Slorcoe

Slorcoe

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Actually it was a MRI that was completely normal in Feb 08.

Jason Perry

Benevolent Leader
Site Founder
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Slorcoe,

Welcome! The answer is going to depend on the circumstances of your case. I could see arguing for a rating under Migraines, but it might end up as a 0% rating. However, I suspect that the loss of vision would be the more likely basis for the rating. However, if this is only intermittent and does not significantly impact your duties, I think that you would be found fit.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">