Operation War Fighter

Joecool

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Was wondering if anyone has used Operation War Fighter to intern at other goverment agencies and what your experience was. thanks for any info.

gsfowler

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
I am currently with OWF, doing my duty at the Dept of Homeland Secuity, TSA. I am very happy with the internship. They are very understanding and work around all of my appointments and/or physical disabilities.

The best part is that I do not have to wear the ACU to duty, business professional is the attire for me.

Most internships require you have a current security clearance.

Joecool

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
sounds good thanks for the info. im working on putting my paperwork through so i can go work at the VA hospital.

ironpirate83

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
It's a great program and you should take the oppurtunity if your command will let you. I'm working for Air Force Space Command. Go for building your resume. My command is currently threatening to take this away from me. Can't get my 199 soon enough.

ironpirate83

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
It's a great program and you should take the oppurtunity if your command will let you. I'm working for Air Force Space Command. Go for building your resume. My command is currently threatening to take this away from me. Can't get my 199 soon enough.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">