Orders after LIMDU

airman16

Registered Member
So I was recently found fit for full duty and worldwide deployable after my 6 month limdu period. It seems I'm going to have a problem passing my overseas screening simply because the gaining command (a ship not shore duty) thinks I may be unsuitable. I recently received orders to a boat that will be dry docked for two years after they return from deployment. My entire team of doctors stated I was completely fit with no type of limitations, but yet the smo on the boat said I was unsuitable and I haven't been able to carry out those orders. What are my options? I would like to stay in the navy and finish my sea rotation but if every boat responds negatively I'm not sure how that can happen. I was originally on limdu for anxiety with depressive moods.

chaplaincharlie

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
Typically gaining commands review medical conditions and determine if those conditions are supportable. This is a typically PCS process.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">