orders?

chargers920

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Does anybody know how long it takes for orders? It is coming up on 5 weeks and nothing yet.

Which service?

I'm AF; I signed my IPEB findings on a Monday, and had orders the following Monday.

Here at Fort Polk our orders are printed off and issued at the transition office at In/Out processing. I was told 3 days to 4 weeks, I stopped into transitions 5 days later with some questions and the lady working there looked at me, stood up, and closed her office door in my face after I had waited for around an hour for her to talk to other people.

Not one word was passed between us, she just looked at me, stood up, and closed the door. I guess she was having a bad day, I'm thinking an ICE complaint might cheer her up.

So I haven't gone back, but would recommend you go beat down your transitions office door and see what the hold up is.

I wish I could but everything is handled at AFPC in San Antonio TX. I have tryed looking up phone numbers. When I try to find info no numbers.

You don't have a liaison at the local hospital?

If you're IDES, what about your MSC? (That's your assigned VA rep. You likely met with him/her at the initiation of the medical board process.)

Still no orders.... called peblo and they contacted the person in charge and they said they had put my case in the wrong pile. Crossing my fingers I will have them by the end of this week.