PDA Request RPAM

When the PDA requests the RPAM statement from your state prior to cutting orders, how long does it take to receive those orders?

Thank you.

When the PDA requests the RPAM statement from your state prior to cutting orders, how long does it take to receive those orders?

Thank you.

YOU NEED TO GO TO YOUR STATE AND GET YOUR NGB23. SEND IT TO YOUR PEBLO ASAP! OR IF PDA CONTACTED YOU DIRECTLY, YOU NEED TO HAVE IT SENT BACK TO THEM. FROM MY UNDERSTANDING YOUR PEBLO NEEDS TO UPLOAD IT INTO EPEBS. OTHERWISE IT WILL TAKE YOU ANOTHER 2 MONTHS.

Roger. I already sent this up... I was just curious on the timeframe after this submission.

Roger. I already sent this up... I was just curious on the timeframe after this submission.

hey, I found out who the lead supervisor PEBLO is at Atterbury. I spoke to her yesterday and I can tell you she is night and day different from my actual PEBLO. If you want her email to have her call you for anything let me know and I'll send it PM to you.

Ms. Deville? That's who I am speaking with now. I told her Mr. Pruitt is a dumb shit and I rather work with her. Seems to provide more info.

Ms. Deville? That's who I am speaking with now. I told her Mr. Pruitt is a dumb shit and I rather work with her. Seems to provide more info.

BINGO!!!! Yes. She is spot on. She mentioned she use to work on General Staff before she retired. So having a Veteran there in charge gave me more piece of mind. Her email is [email protected]

Yup. I spoke to her last week and let her know my PEBLO was a worthless piece of work. Pruitt should be fired!!!

So it appears that my case is with the PDA lawyer... Spoke to PDA and they said I should have orders soon, within the next few weeks. We'll see.

I'm still awaiting on legal to help with my VARR and then PEB appeal. Good luck on things. It's been a long process.