PDBR Site looks to be wiped...

WC6Q

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I don't know if this is good or bad... weird they took it down right after case updates.

I don't know if this is good or bad... weird they took it down right after case updates.

View attachment 3778
I seen this Friday! I have been using this since 2017. It has been down before an came back up some time after. Took months though. You can even read other cases any more at all linked to this. I was a life line for sure!

Received a reply: "SYSTEM IS DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE"
Thanks for the update. I am guessing we'll see it back up in about a year judging from previous timelines.

I emailed them on April 30th.

Email:
I am emailing to check on the status of my claim.
PD-2017-xxxxx
Is there another site to view the files that have decisions other than boards.law.af.mil/AF_PDBR.htm?

Reply: May 2nd
Unfortunately I don’t believe so. If you would like updates you can use this email. As the PDBR is sun setting in the future.

Respectfully

Physical Disability Board of Review

What does "sun setting" mean?
I hope they get to all the claims before they "sun set".

Email:
PD-2017-xxxxx
Is there another site to view the files that have decisions other than boards.law.af.mil/AF_PDBR.htm?

Unfortunately I don’t believe so. If you would like updates you can use this email. As the PDBR is sun setting in the future.

Respectfully

This is concerning I hope they will work on claims that are in process before closing up shop.

View attachment 3778
You can search (I did CY2017) and it will bring up the files, it's just not a single place like it was before. I certainly hope it will be back up soon. This is driving me crazy, as I'm about to submit my packet. I actually came on the site (here) today specifically to see if it was just me/my network having these issues.

Email:
PD-2017-xxxxx

Respectfully

I hope if "sun setting" means closing it down, they notify again that it's happening. It's insane the number of people that are eligible that have yet to apply; myself included.

I hope if "sun setting" means closing it down, they notify again that it's happening. It's insane the number of people that are eligible that have yet to apply; myself included.
I would encourage everyone to apply. Worst they can do nothing. At best it’s life changing. If they are intending to sunset, my assumption is due to decrease in the incoming volume and years it has been available. Every eligible veteran should apply. More volume keeps process open.

They just posted this on the site:
The Army, Air Force, Navy/Marine Corps, and Coast Guard Review Boards decisional documents normally published in the Department of Defense Reading Room
have temporarily been removed to conduct a quality assurance review. We will update this webpage when we have a better estimates
of when the decisional documents will again be available. In the meantime, if you wish to request specific decisional documents,
please use the following links to contact the appropriate military department.

Army:​
BCMR/DRB - email: [email protected]
Navy/Marine Corps:​
BCNR - https://www.secnav.navy.mil/mra/bcnr/Pages/Contact_Us.aspx
NDRB - Council of Review Boards (CORB)
Coast Guard:​
BCMR - email: [email protected]
DRB - email: [email protected]
Air Force:​
BCMR - email: [email protected]
PDBR - email: [email protected]
DRB - email: [email protected]

Awesome thanks! I know the Army has Mr. Al and his phone number is listed numerous times in various threads. I’ve tried and failed to locate the Navy version of Mr. Al. Does anyone know or have a point of contact for the Navy?