PEB Migraine Question

SSGMB

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I have seen the rating scheme for migraines and have see my NARSM. Below is the info from my VA appointments.

Headaches (including Migraine Headaches)
Disability Benefits Questionnaire
Page. 6
4. Prostrating attacks of headache pain
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
a. Migraine / Non-Migraine- Does the Veteran have characteristic prostrating
attacks of migraine / non-migraine headache pain?
[X] Yes [ ] No
b. Does the Veteran have very prostrating and prolonged attacks of
migraines/non-migraine pain productive of severe economic inadaptability?
[X] Yes [ ] No
8. Remarks, if any:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
ADL effects: can't drive or do hobbies (has to stop when has migraines)
question 4 a 8 x month

By what I see this equals the 50% rating correct, or am I just reaching?

upload_2016-9-30_9-54-57.png

Yes sir I understand that, but I have never seen a military process follow the proper protocols in my military career. So I was wondering if it actual fits the definition or am I seeing something that is not there.

Ratings are a VA process, not a DoD process. Your form is marked for 50%.

Thank you, really appreciate the information.

Just received my IPEB unfit MFR. Now waiting on the ratings.

Just got my VA disability results back. They rated me at 90%, now I'm just waiting on the DoD rating.

Just was notified of DoD rating officially, 50% PDRL. DA 199 Signed

Retirement date of February 5th 2017. Starting Leave and PTDY on 19 Dec.

Just was notified of DoD rating officially, 50% PDRL. DA 199 Signed
Retirement date of February 5th 2017. Starting Leave and PTDY on 19 Dec.
Indeed, congratulations on your favorable PEB results and official acceptance via a signature onto the DA Form 199! :D

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer."

Best Wishes!

Picked up my Clearing papers. 10 days left.

As a word of advice to anyone going through IDES for migraines, Make sure you get an MRI with CONTRAST. All my MRI's came back normal, but the MRI with CONTRAST came back showing elevated pressure on my brain or commonly known as ICP (Inter-Cranial Pressure). Its possible that another Concussion could cause grave injuries because of this issue.

As a word of advice to anyone going through IDES for migraines, Make sure you get an MRI with CONTRAST. All my MRI's came back normal, but the MRI with CONTRAST came back showing elevated pressure on my brain or commonly known as ICP (Inter-Cranial Pressure). Its possible that another Concussion could cause grave injuries because of this issue.
I just finished my packet and it's sent off to Washington. Mine are all prostrating, but my doctor stated I get them once a week. I miss 20 hours of work a week also. Would that be around 30%.?