PEB & Ratings.. when will they come

The waiting is getting to me! Since the PEB decided it will no longer send fit/unfit memos ive been anxiously waiting for my ratings. My narsum was sent up on the 2nd of September. I called the va and they claimed my proposed ratings have been completed for some time (since the 11th of sep) and a packet should be in the mail. How long do you think the peb will take?

The waiting is hard. I have no idea under the current conditions when you will hear your results.

The waiting is hard. I have no idea under the current conditions when you will hear your results.
Thank you anyways! yeah Im just ready and its a little harder to plan for the future given they no longer send the unfit memo so im unsure if ill be found fit or unfit until I get my ratings!

The waiting is getting to me! Since the PEB decided it will no longer send fit/unfit memos ive been anxiously waiting for my ratings. My narsum was sent up on the 2nd of September. I called the va and they claimed my proposed ratings have been completed for some time (since the 11th of sep) and a packet should be in the mail. How long do you think the peb will take?
I kind of in the same boat as you. Mine got sent up on 01 September. When you say you called the VA, do you mean, your local VA office or who? I want to call and see if there is any update on my ratings as well. I feel you. The waiting is getting to me, too and it is really difficult to plan for the future if you have no idea when you are supposed to be out and start applying for jobs. Can you please give me info on how/who you contacted with the VA so I can give them a call?

Thank you.

I kind of in the same boat as you. Mine got sent up on 01 September. When you say you called the VA, do you mean, your local VA office or who? I want to call and see if there is any update on my ratings as well. I feel you. The waiting is getting to me, too and it is really difficult to plan for the future if you have no idea when you are supposed to be out and start applying for jobs. Can you please give me info on how/who you contacted with the VA so I can give them a call?

Thank you.
Call VA311: 844-698-2311 that's the general va number you can find on va.gov. I called and asked for a status update!

Did you get any info on your ratings? i wish they told you if you are unfit.
So after many attempts, I finally got ahold of the VA and they gave me my proposed VA Ratings, but the IPEB is still working on a DoD Rating. So I am still waiting on hearing back from the PEBLO, hopefully it does not take too long from here.

Thank you anyways! yeah Im just ready and its a little harder to plan for the future given they no longer send the unfit memo so im unsure if ill be found fit or unfit until I get my ratings!
I recommend you plan but don't do anything that cost money you can't afford to lose.