PEB Timeline?

CainEnable

Registered Member
My last unit put me up for the MEB back in Feb 2020, but (I'm not sure why or how) me PCS'ing in September to my current unit (which was not tracking on my status) effectively restarted my whole process. My last unit's NMA was sent up, heard no updates, got to my new unit and was told I had to restart the process from scratch.
My claims were submitted back in December 7th 2020 and in April 15th I got my proposed rating, yet no updates since then.
I want to ask just what am I looking at in the future because this process has felt like it's gone on forever.

It sounds like you are around the same place as several of us here. Unfortunately this step seems to be long one with very little if anything you can do on your end

My last unit put me up for the MEB back in Feb 2020, but (I'm not sure why or how) me PCS'ing in September to my current unit (which was not tracking on my status) effectively restarted my whole process. My last unit's NMA was sent up, heard no updates, got to my new unit and was told I had to restart the process from scratch.
My claims were submitted back in December 7th 2020 and in April 15th I got my proposed rating, yet no updates since then.
I want to ask just what am I looking at in the future because this process has felt like it's gone on forever.
Yeah I'm sorry man. Unfortunately IDES regulations have "loose" timelines. Hang in there man, I hope for you it is over soon.

I have been waiting for what feels like forever also. I'll post a picture of my IDES dashboard below. I recently noticed on E benefits that they closed my case. I contacted the VA and they wouldn't give me my proposed ratings and told me I had to wait for the PEB to be done...

IDES Dashboard.PNG

I have been waiting for what feels like forever also. I'll post a picture of my IDES dashboard below. I recently noticed on E benefits that they closed my case. I contacted the VA and they wouldn't give me my proposed ratings and told me I had to wait for the PEB to be done...

View attachment 6652
I see that your MEB is done without Medical Exams finished. Is that because your medical exams were finished for the conditions that you were referred to for the MEB?

MEB is based on military medical records. PEB is based on VA C&P exams.

I see that your MEB is done without Medical Exams finished. Is that because your medical exams were finished for the conditions that you were referred to for the MEB?
All my medical exams were finished at the same time. They reffered me for everything at once. They still won't tell me my proposed rating yet though.

Have you received any update on your proposed yet?
Yeah I actually got my 199 back yesterday. DOD 20 and VA 100 P&T. I am appealing the DOD rating though so they said it's going to be a while still before I am done. I have a meeting with legal in about 7 hours so well see what they say.

Hell yeah man! Get that tricare. So weird to be they try to hose people on that. Congrats on the 100 PT. That’s really awesome.

Hell yeah man! Get that tricare. So weird to be they try to hose people on that. Congrats on the 100 PT. That’s really awesome.
Thanks man. Hopefully my appeal goes good. I have command memos for my secondary conditions that I'm appealing so hopefully that will help!

Yeah I actually got my 199 back yesterday. DOD 20 and VA 100 P&T. I am appealing the DOD rating though so they said it's going to be a while still before I am done. I have a meeting with legal in about 7 hours so well see what they say.
What was you next step after the 199?

What was you next step after the 199?
As soon as I got my 199 back i decided to appeal which I got the results of that back within a few days. Then I signed it and built my retirement packet to turn into retirement services. They sent me my NLT date and gave me instructions how to change my exit date or what to do to keep it the same. I submitted leave forms right away and got my official orders that I turned into outprocessing to schedule another appointment to pick up clearing forms. Then I did a dd214 review and out processed. Once I had my final signature I took it back to retirement services for my official dd214. They sent me to finance which was my last stop and I was done.

View attachment 6652
Where did yo find this information?