PEBLO is no help, dual action appeal? Need answers, please read

AirForceOregonian

Registered Member
Background info,

Active duty for over 11 years, AFSC 2A773/8R000/9P000. I started the MEB process while on a special duty assignment for recruiting. Trying have all the correct records review for NARSUM was difficult due to distance to PEBLO. My NARSUM didn't reflect my current medical conditions or medical records. I turned down the ratings and wanted to start the appeal process. Once I made that choice I PCS'd to the medical squadron and the new leadership made the decision that they didn't want me in the Air Force. Pushed for disciplinary actions and was told I wouldn't make it to my appeal date. I would be kicked out of their Air Force and I didn't belong. After fighting with leadership, I went through the court martial process while waiting for the MEB to finish. This triggered a dual action process. Now I still waiting for my MEB to be reviewed but my PEBLO and leadership don't know where my case is.

Is there a way to track down where my MEB case is?

Can I still appeal to go to the formal board?

Please help, I have contacted OAC, ADC and a civilian lawyer to help.

You can still appeal to the FPEB. As far as administrative "punishment," they can demote you but they can't kick you out. Review AFI 36-3212 Section 1.4 Processing Special Cases. I copied the text below from that area.

1.4.4. Dual Action. Process as dual action, disability cases on members with an unfit finding
who are also pending administrative separation (including Second Lieutenants being processed for
"not qualified for promotion"), or who apply for nondisability retirement or discharge in lieu of
CM action according to AFIs 36-3203, Service Retirements, 36-3206, Administrative Discharge
Procedures, 36-3207, Separating Commissioned Officers, 36-3208, Administrative Separation of Airmen
or 36-3209, Separation Procedures for Air National Guard and Air Force Reserve Members. SAFPC makes
the final disposition. If SAFPC does not accept the retirement or discharge in lieu of CM action,
the CM will proceed. If the sentence does not result in punitive discharge, then the disability
case can be processed. NOTE: Administrative action continues in any disability case that results in
a fit determination.

I forgot AFI 36-3208 Table 6.14. (it is on page 153 of the AFI).

AFI 41-210 Section K is what explains the PEBLO's job and how the who MEB process should work.