PEBLO not doing his job

Yeeted199

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Good evening,

I posted here a while ago about possibly being placed on a med board from a service academy.
I got placed on the board finally (I think).
I got placed on administrative leave without pay and placed through the IDES system because of prior service.
The Naval Academy was quick to rush me back home and I never got to meet with my PEBLO in person (only phone calls from December and January) and only saw the NARSUM that the brigade medical officer submitted. When I got home I signed 2 forms electronically and was in a phone conference basically briefing us on the process.
It’s been 6 months since I’ve been home. I have tried to seek care for my injuries but the Nurses at the Naval Academy have ignored me various times.
Decided I should look over my NARSUM because I saw a couple of spelling errors such as “she” instead of “he” and other minor attention to detail things. So I contacted a friend who was also a prior service Marine who was placed on the board through the academy. He told me his process took about 6-7 months.
I found it odd that he had already heard he was unfit, met with the VA doctors, did his c&p exam and finally got his rating.
I tried to contact the PEBLO about how the nurses at the academy were sending me off to places and referrals that don’t accept Tricare and how nasty they have been with me. Of course no answer. So I emailed him about 2 months ago, no answer. I left a message a month ago, no answer. I called 2 days ago, no answer. So I called the JAG who reached out to me a while back telling them about the treatment I have received and was asked what step of the process I had been in. I of course, did not know. The JAG responded saying the PEBLO was very slow and difficult. JAG sent out an email to the PEBLO cc’ing me asking the status of my case and saying I should have already have did my c&p exam a WHILE ago. He of course never answered.
I reached out to the VA counterpart and was informed he never submitted anything in, in the last 6 months... at all. His VA counterpart was shocked and said they would email him and he would get back to me. He of course, never did.
So my question is, who can I speak to? Who do I reach out to? I wrote to the senator in my state but I do not know what else to do. I think it’s ridiculous that I would have to call someone just to be told they couldn’t do something that was supposed to be done a while ago.
Is there anyone else that could do something about this?
I know this is long and kind of everywhere but I’m stressed out.
Thank you for reading

Often the PEBLO is not furnished with the paperwork from the medics to start an MEB. The PEBLO is a paperwork job, but he/she has no authority to make medics or commande submit required forms and documents.

You may want to contact the IG.

Often the PEBLO is not furnished with the paperwork from the medics to start an MEB. The PEBLO is a paperwork job, but he/she has no authority to make medics or commande submit required forms and documents.

You may want to contact the IG.

How do I contact the IG?
I was told he had everything he needed to submit everything 6 months ago lol so that’s where I’m lost.

google naval academy IG