Pending decision approval

Stewy504

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hey guys, I know this may be a lil off topic here. I am waiting for the VA to update my info on ebenefits. I saw it said pending decision approval. Is that a good thing or a bad thing. My wife said not too get worried but I am curious and it said it would be completed by today.

xxxttimexxx

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I went to pending decision approval 23may checked today and my case is closed it says I should receive my ratings in 7-10 days. Just check on it tomorrow

Goku

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Mine changed from Gathering Evidence to Preparation for Decision yesterday.

jasonswift777

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I went to pending decision approval 23may checked today and my case is closed it says I should receive my ratings in 7-10 days. Just check on it tomorrow
I am in Florida waiting on my appeal. I have been on pending decision for a week and a half. Some one says this may be good news because they are writing a letter? I am not getting my hopes up, also how much longer urgh!!...

Goku

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I am in Florida waiting on my appeal. I have been on pending decision for a week and a half. Some one says this may be good news because they are writing a letter? I am not getting my hopes up, also how much longer urgh!!...
Mine said prep for decision for a week then went back to gathering evidence. That happened almost 3 weeks ago. Nothing since.

jahlon

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
In an ideal world your e-benefits would revert back to an earlier stage, and then would properly reflect the process during the appeal.

However, e-benefits is notorious for being inaccurate.

longfellow84

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I just checked my benefits today and it now says pending decision approval. I think the wait is so much harder now knowing it is so close to the end. I started the whole process the end of January of this year. I was told today that it will be about another two to three weeks before I get paperwork to sign.

Goku

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Still gathering evidence. Today was day 57 and counting.

Stewy504

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Ok my percentage went up to 80% but it still days 4 other claims are pending. So will I get back pay for that AND for the 4 other claims whenever they come through?

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">