Pending Decision Approval

Jorea887

Registered Member
Hey, I submitted a compensation claim 08/06/2018. I attended two C&P Exams 08/29 & 08/30. As of today Ebenefits shows that my case is currently Pending Decision Approval. I am excited and nervous at the same time. I provided my DD214 & my medical records in the beginning.

My case is moving pretty fast & I am wondering if that’s a good or bad thing? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

If the C&P exams were conducted by the VA you can read them via blue button and it will pretty much provide you with solid feedback on how your claim will end up if it was by a contractor getting the exams will take longer and your claim will probably be finished by then.

My increase for PTSD claim moved to Preparation for notification today. I hope I will know something this week.

Update. I received my rating today ☺️

That has to be a speed record!!!!!!! Submitted a claim and had a rating decision in just over a month! Good for you! Care to share the details?

That has to be a speed record!!!!!!! Submitted a claim and had a rating decision in just over a month! Good for you! Care to share the details?[/QUOTE

Well I filed my claim with my VSO office. I let them know that I was open to any and every appointment available 08/06/2018. Within 3 weeks all of my C&P Exams were complete. They didn’t need any further evidence so they just completed my claim. I put in an intent to file last year around November though. I was just waiting for my DD214 to be delivered in the mail. My VSO submitted it as an expedited claim. Claim opened 08/06/2018, Completed 09/17/18. Feeling truly blessed. Hope this helps.

wow, filed June 10 for an increase and still waiting..had my exam 6-27 and waiting. every few weeks they push back my date....always gathering evidence! says by march 1st

C&P exams 9/5/18 , 9/6/18 10/08/18 and 10/12/18
Filed claim at local va 9/7/18
Status changed from Gathering Evidence to preparation for decision 10/13/18 to pending Decision Approval 10/15/18.
Have benefits, filing to add PTSD and Hearing loss. This seems fast! Hope it’s all good
States on ebenefits claim should be done 10/31/18 to 11/17/18