Please help !!

Mrajordan

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I just received notification of my former board hearing date in two weeks. I spoke with my medical lawyer from DC today and was told that the only thing that the former board would hear me on as my disqualifying condition of money I just received notification of my former board hearing date in two weeks. I spoke with my medical lawyer from DC today and was told that the only thing that the former board would hear me on as my disqualifying condition of my knee And they won’t hear me on any of my addendum’s that I originally put in my package. My VA rating is 100% in my DOD raining there’s only 10% for my right knee that I had surgery on. My addendum’s or from my chiropract and they won’t hear me on any of my addendum‘s that I originally put in my package. My VA rating is 100% and my DOD rating is only 10% for my right knee that I had surgery on. The doctor sent me to the Ford fou The doctor sent me to the board for degenerative joint disease in my right knee and severe pain also severe pain in my left knee. But I was also able to get an addendum from mental health which is a VA rated at 30% and another addendum from my chiropractor. My medical lawyer told me that the board would not listen to anything that does not pertain to my knee. My mental health rating is based off my daughter passing away the day before my deployment And countless other experiences that have happened to me while I’ve been in, I was diagnosed with depression and Anxiety and adjustment disorder. The lawyer also told me that I would be placed on the TDRL list rather than medically retired. I’m at a crossroads whether to fight or just take my previous findings from what she told me it sounds like I have a slim chance to none.

oddpedestrian

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
It's not atypical for your VA rating to be higher than the DoD rating I would say about 85% of the members here have higher VA ratings to DoD. It's also common for the DoD not to factor all your VA ratings to also be unfitting and rated by them. Maybe if the MH was 70% or higher but at 30% I would have to concur with your legal counsel.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">