Please read and give OPINIONS on MY IDEA FOR RESERVE SERVICE ORGANIZATION

LTPETERG

PEB Forum Regular Member
Greetings,

I feel that we could help ALOT of people by starting A VETERANS SERVICE ORGANIZATION which caters specifically to Reservists.

WHY?
Reservists have a clear disadvantage IMO when it comes to Medical Discharges, MEB, PEB.
I was an enlisted medic until 2000 when I became a Physician Assistant. I spent the last 5 years of my career on AD in support of GWOT. I developed some major health issues during that time. Instead of sending me to WTU and performing the neck surgery I needed. I was given a LOD and sent to Fort Living Room. No rating no kiss my ass, nothing. It took years to get the LOD approved. The MEB and PEB had one issue on it, when I had like 33 medical diagnoses and already 100% VA. I cannot tell you every detail, due to time and it hurts me to type. Anyway, I WANT TO WORK, I WANT TO BE OF SERVICE, and I would love to help reservists with the process. I ended up with a 30 percent rating from the military which was complete and total garbage. However, the so called Soldiers Attorney whatever they are called told me to take it, so I did.
If I struggled so much as a Masters Educated Physician Assistant with 26 years of medical experience and 15 years as a PA, I CANNOT IMAGINE HOW many other soldiers are being duped.

Anyway, something I have been thinking about for awhile. Just thought I would throw it out there and se what you all thought.

Despite my

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">