Possible MEB Seperation.

MrJuC

Registered Member
Posted this on another portion of the forum however ill state it again since this is a AF related question.

I am a E-4 in the CA ANG as a Security Forces Member. Back in 2014 I was diagnosed with Adult Onset ADD, Glaucoma, Gallbladder Polyps, Back Spasms, and Exertion Headaches. During this time the medical group was well aware of the situation however they profiled me (422) the beginning of this year. I was cleared from my civilian doctors stating that I am cleared to resume duty with no limitations however the medication (Adderall XR) would not allow me to arm up. I asked the medical provider on base if I was ok to take the medication and they stated yes but during UTA another doctor stated I would be MEB. I work on base full time as a STATE ACTIVE DUTY (SAD) and now Ill probably be removed from that position because of my disability. With that being said what or how should I start a claim through the VA? I have NOT been deployed. Thank you all for your input, appreciate it.

gret1

Registered Member
Posted this on another portion of the forum however ill state it again since this is a AF related question.

I am a E-4 in the CA ANG as a Security Forces Member. Back in 2014 I was diagnosed with Adult Onset ADD, Glaucoma, Gallbladder Polyps, Back Spasms, and Exertion Headaches. During this time the medical group was well aware of the situation however they profiled me (422) the beginning of this year. I was cleared from my civilian doctors stating that I am cleared to resume duty with no limitations however the medication (Adderall XR) would not allow me to arm up. I asked the medical provider on base if I was ok to take the medication and they stated yes but during UTA another doctor stated I would be MEB. I work on base full time as a STATE ACTIVE DUTY (SAD) and now Ill probably be removed from that position because of my disability. With that being said what or how should I start a claim through the VA? I have NOT been deployed. Thank you all for your input, appreciate it.
If any of these injuries/disabilities were incited while you were on active duty, the govt. Needs to give you a med board and have you filed a lod. Also look up the Americans with disabilities local office. Give them a call and tell them what's going on.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">