Post adjudication

Nhoover500

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
My IDES lawyer just got back with me 15 business days after sending up the package . he says that could mean I’m fit, due to the status meaning post adjudication. Anyone have any advice? I spoken with my peblo and they said that that’s only the lawyers guess so no need to worry

RonG

Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Hello Nhoover500,

Although I know little about IDES, I have found that speculation regarding VA claims outcomes, CRSC determinations, and other military-related processes is somewhat like trying to estimate the number of mosquitoes in Louisiana (i.e., of little value). Your PEBLO gave you good advice in my opinion.

Good luck,
Ron

Nhoover500

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Hello Nhoover500,

Although I know little about IDES, I have found that speculation regarding VA claims outcomes, CRSC determinations, and other military-related processes is somewhat like trying to estimate the number of mosquitoes in Louisiana (i.e., of little value). Your PEBLO gave you good advice in my opinion.

Good luck,
Ron
I just spoke with my IDES lawyer again and he just usually it says something an post for VA but it doesn’t yet I’m unsure if it’s because it’s to early or what but it’s really nerve racking.

chaplaincharlie

Staff Member
PEB Forum Lifetime Supporter
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
A quick response is non-predictive of the outcome. Mine was VERY quick, but it was because I was undoubtedly UNFIT.

chaplaincharlie

Staff Member
PEB Forum Lifetime Supporter
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Once found unfit the VA ratings are gathered. Decisions are made as to how many of the contentions are unfitting. From there a DoD percentage is established. The paperwork is then sent to the PEBLO and you are notified. Timing is always a guess. Holidays, short staffed, key personnel out.... I'd expect 30+- days.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">