Post PDBR: Retirement Orders

Not sure how much different the Army is, make sure when selecting the docs, you select all in the Service Computation Group. When I did this my orders came up. I know when I selected the individual box for dis/sep/retirement orders, mine did not show up for some reason.
Yea i selected everything and the only thing tiat came up was the usal stuff that has been coming up. I would think that since my DD215 showed up then the orders should have shown up also but you know how the military works.

Whats going on people! Question how many of you all have done your own DD2656 and DFAS accepted it with out any problems.? I went to FT Stewart today and sat down with an RSO and after i got back home i found about 5 mistakes on the paper work wedding date wrong, got my daughter listed as a boy and things like that. I want to just do it my self but i dont know because once they enter it into the computer is it automacially saved and i have to go back to them or are they just filling in a blank form.

The RSO should have printed off a copy for you to review prior to submitting it.

When I have really important paperwork to go over, I always take my wife. I know that I will always miss something or mess something up.

When I have really important paperwork to go over, I always take my wife. I know that I will always miss something or mess something up.
She was suppose to go with me but she had to go into work Sunday morning because one her employees called in worked from 7-3 got home went to the softball field got done with that at about 8 then about 8:30 the night audit employee call her and said he could not work so she had to do the 11-7 shift. I started to rescheduled but i went ahead and went. I will probally drive back down there today.