Post VA QA Timeline

I'm wondering what the timeline is like after the VA has rated your conditions and sends them back to the PEB. My PEBLO told me I'm in Post VA QA and I have 2 referred conditions which are pretty clear cut. The VA rated my case in less than a week if that helps.

Sounds like my situation. I was told give up to 2 weeks. Mine will be at 2 weeks on Thursday so that's when I'll follow up with my peblo.

So how do you get ratings before receiving the mail package? Mail and chat turned up no results.

Also; for the VA QA portion, does that happen Before AND after? or One of the two? It seems people have a gap either between Unfit-2nd claim or Historical-recieving ratings.

For me, I was found unfit July 1 and didnt get the second claim until July 26. So does that mean I should be quick on this side of things?

10 days from when your claim goes historical/notification letter sent date call the VA, ask them to fax you your ratings. That's what I did. It just so happened that it was the same day my 199 was ready.

I just asked my peblo if the VA had prelim ratings once my 2nd claim closed and he sent me the PDF of it.

I'm growing more and more impatient the closer I get to freedom. I just want my 199 already and I want to be able to harass PSD for orders.

tru dat.

Yes! Especially when you have stuff planned out (move, school, etc.) If there's one thing this process taught me it would be extreme anxiety lol.

Yes! Especially when you have stuff planned out (move, school, etc.) If there's one thing this process taught me it would be extreme anxiety lol.
Yes -_- It doesn't help that my spouse is stationed thousands of miles away while I've been stuck here.

10 days from when your claim goes historical/notification letter sent date call the VA, ask them to fax you your ratings. That's what I did. It just so happened that it was the same day my 199 was ready.

Ah. I was hoping before 10 days. my PEBLO is short of freekin helpful for anything so I can only hope. Two emails and nothing. I'll give her a call in the morning, if not... back to the supervisor.

Ah. I was hoping before 10 days. my PEBLO is short of freekin helpful for anything so I can only hope. Two emails and nothing. I'll give her a call in the morning, if not... back to the supervisor.
I tried chat everyday, they always said no, finally on day ten they said they couldn't, I called and asked them to fax them to my office, 1 hour later I was getting my 199.

Anyone have any insight on how long the PEB is taking to write 199's?

Case closed on the 13th, PEB Accepted on the 15th. PEBLO says they're having computer problems which is the normal answer it seems....... WTF

Anyone have any insight on how long the PEB is taking to write 199's?

Case closed on the 13th, PEB Accepted on the 15th. PEBLO says they're having computer problems which is the normal answer it seems....... WTF
I'm wondering the same thing. The PEB got my case back from the VA AUG 12th. I'm getting so anxious because I already know my VA proposed ratings and I want out like yesterday.

Also, you would think they'd try and get us out before the start of FY17.

Mine was in Post-VA QA for 45 days.

I was under the impression that you only did one or the other.
Pre VA or Post VA. It seems that way for lots of folks. Regardless, I'm on the same timeline. My case closed on August 13th, and still waiting on 199. I'm clearing CIF on the 8th since they're closed for inventory until the 2nd. ACAP is done, i'm going to turn in the required follow-up docs this week so I should be able to out process fairly quickly.

I was under the impression that you only did one or the other.
Pre VA or Post VA. It seems that way for lots of folks. Regardless, I'm on the same timeline. My case closed on August 13th, and still waiting on 199. I'm clearing CIF on the 8th since they're closed for inventory until the 2nd. ACAP is done, i'm going to turn in the required follow-up docs this week so I should be able to out process fairly quickly.
So since i was in the pre va finalization phase, you are saying I wont have a post Va and it should be relatively quick?

I thought so. But my case was finished at the VA on the 13th. Apparently the hold up is post va. idk. super lost...