Prep for Decision?

I had 23. 13 were rated, the other 9 were rated 0% and 2 were dismissed.

My package was sent to the PEB on 22 August. Went from review of evidence to preparing a decision on 20 August and then to Pending Decision on 22 August.

Give it about a week. You should hear something either next week or the following.

Thanks for the info.

I've got about 18 so I'm right behind you thanks for all the info I really appreciate it guys.

hay guys I just received my ratings this morning and going to sign the paper work tomorrow. I like many of you had my e benefits changed to pending decision approval as of the 28th of August. I am AF so I called the airman council and they told me my stuff is complete and they weren't sure of why my PEBLO hasn't contacted me yet with in about 10 minutes of getting off the phone my PEBLO'S assistance called me and informed my my IPEB results where in.

With 18 issues this has been my timeline so far.
28 Aug 2013 Shattered femur, Spiral FX, Internal fixation.
01 May 2014 PCM informs of MEB.
13 May 2014 Met with PEBLO.
19 May 2014 Claim start date, Met with VA Rep to start claim and appointments.
12 Jun 2014 Last VA appointment.
03 Jul 2014 Signed NARSUM.
07 Jul 2014 Package Sent to DC.
11 Jul 2014 Forwarded to VA for rating.
18 Aug 2014 30 Days out made phone call to VA.
28 Aug 2014 ebenifits changed to Pending Decision Approval

Have you tried calling your MEBLO/PEBLO at Camp Pendleton? Sometimes, things sit in their queue and they won't notify you of your ratings until they get around to yours.

I guess I'll try to call my MSC today But what shoud I ask her?

Okay so kind of flustered, got to vent. I know my package is pretty much on track where it’s supposed to be, I’m just getting irritated with the people that work at the IDES up here. I called my MSC who isn’t in today and had to talk to someone else. My question was “can you give me a rough estimate on how long it takes for my package (which has been rated at the VA and sent to DoD for their side) to get back to me to see my proposed ratings?” Which she replies, “anywhere from 3 weeks to 3 months, Oh and by the way I wouldn’t expect to hear anything until after the 1st of October because we are all going to Disney World in Orlando for a conference…” I’m just going to give up… I know I’m not the only one having problems, in fact people are a lot worse off than I am and feel for you. My wife (who is pregnant) starts terminal on the 11th of September and is driving back to TX with all of our HHG’s and I have to stay here now 2 months past my original EAS. I have no idea when to expect anything.. I’m just floating, its stressful. Hard to be patient right now… again sorry for venting just needed to let it out and talk to others that know what I’m going through. I am very thankful for this site.

3 weeks to 3 months? Woah. I was told 1 - 2 weeks. Sounds like she doesn't care and was just trying to get you to f*ck off for a long while. Hang in there, man. It sucks waiting but time flies. I'm having a really hard time being patient but just trying to remember that. It will be over before we know it.

this makes me happy.. im 35 days out and waiting on ratings. hopefully i hear something soon!

Oh and i read your venting post, if it makes you feel any better, i to am 7 months pregnant and my husband is stationed on the east coast. i am trying really hard to get out before my due date so i wont be here alone when i deliver and after. the med board process makes everyones life rough :( just have to have patience i guess. hang in there!

PURPOSED RATINGS WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Obstructive Sleep Apnea 50%
Left Hip Strain, S/P ORIF femur FX w/Left Quad Muscle Atrophy 40%
Generalized Anxiety w/Depressive Disorder/Insomnia 30%
Right Ankle Strain w/Calcaneal Spur 10%
Right Wrist Strain (Dominant) 10%
Left Wrist Strain 10%
Cervical Strain (Neck) 10%
Lumbar Strain w/ Thoracic Spondylosis 10%
Right Hip Strain (Flexion) 10%
Left Knee Partial MCL Tear 10%
Tinnitus 10%