Problems getting TSGLI App Signed For ADL Claim.

turion1973

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Just Recently I started to file a new TSGLI claim due to changes back in Dec of 2008 to ADL concerning TBI. I got 75,000 in July 0f 2008 before the ADL changes and now are fillin for the other 25,000. The problem I'm having is no Doctor wants to sign the application. I'm being told by my PCM here at my duty station is they are no longer allowed to sign them for ADL unless you have a RN home health care provider that assist you with the ADL that a spouse no longer counts as a caregiver. She put in a referral to Occupational Therapy to take the ADL test. Now I'm being told since I'm not in WTU that they cannot do my packet that only soldiers in WTU can get TSGLI at my duty station. The reason I did not go to WTU is my Primary Care Provider whom referred me to the MEB/PEB hates WTU. He told me he would not refer me to WTU with a legit injury that WTU has become a safe house for malingerers and overweight fat PTSD fakers trying to dodge a fat body chapter and get a free check off the tax payers. Has anyone ran into this problem with TSGLI and does anybody have any advice.

Turion I could not help you with your case but I tip my cover to your provider I'm so sick of hearing about PTSD. I'm a double amputee when I got to WTU I swear to god it was filled with a bunch of fat ass disgusting Walruses claiming PTSD. The only thing stressed on them is there ankles. These fat asses would would actually compare themselves to me. You know what they all had in common before they got to WTU is most were pending a fat chapter before faking there PTSD to get there little free check from us. What really pissed me off is the fat asses get 90 to 100% disability. And also get social security for PTSD and Obesity. Finally I'm sick of hearing about WTU they make it like they are the only injured people in the army. I read all these forums about Seattle timeline well the delay is simple to fix kick all the PTSD fakers to the curb especially the fat asses whom everybody knows 95% are faking to get a backdoor retirement plan so the can sit there asses at home on tax payers money. If I was a VA rater I would not waist my time on them.

Sounds Like Somebody Got Lowballed By The VA!!!!!:eek:

Back