Profile question

mxridr

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
So Just to give a little background information, I've been on a profile for about 5 years for two separate issues that aren't forecasted to get better. My PCM submitted me for a MEB last year and then deployed a few weeks later and the doctor in charge of the clinic cancelled my MEB after my PCM left. But now to my profile issues, I went last week to to a request a permanent profile and the doctor I saw (my PCM isn't available for some reason) said he would put the permanent profile in and said that I wasn't deployable to certain locations but he was only going to tell my commander this and not code me at all. So I waited a few days and still didn't have my new profile so I called to see I he possible just forgot to enter it. His response was that he wasn't going to put in a profile and I don't need a profile until I am due for my PT test. Just wanted to see if anyone else has been told this cause I'm not the only one at my work that has been told this from different providers. I have another appointment to go back and hopefully get everything fixed.

denmom117

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
This is not right at all. From an outsider's perspective they're gaming the system. Without anything in writing you are at a disadvantage and it's not right. You need to have everything documented to protect yourself. What happens when your commander is gone or he/she pays no attention to what they've been told and your deployed some where you shouldn't be. You need the profile and it starts and MEB so be it.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">