QA PHASE of PEB?

Duke Skylark

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
So I called after 62 days and spoke to someone at the PEB Helpdesk. He said a decision has been made and it was in QA Phase and we should know by next week what the answer is. My question to the forum is this, do you QA fit packages too or are they just returned for notification and appeal? Looking at a NAVY medicine flow chart it’s confusing so I don’t know. If anyone has any insight on the QA phase and what that means exactly wrt the PEB please let me know. The flow chart is attached. Also if there is somewhere else I need to check and verify please let me know.

Attachments

• 3E3E520B-69A9-46AD-BBB1-164284FC8F3B.png
    3E3E520B-69A9-46AD-BBB1-164284FC8F3B.png
    333.1 KB · Views: 80
Quality Assurance is a regular process of the VA. It is for internal purposes. The VA wants to make sure their raters are following VA guidance.

So I called after 62 days and spoke to someone at the PEB Helpdesk. He said a decision has been made and it was in QA Phase and we should know by next week what the answer is. My question to the forum is this, do you QA fit packages too or are they just returned for notification and appeal? Looking at a NAVY medicine flow chart it’s confusing so I don’t know. If anyone has any insight on the QA phase and what that means exactly wrt the PEB please let me know. The flow chart is attached. Also if there is somewhere else I need to check and verify please let me know.

When did your package get sent up? My package was sent to PEB on May 27th. PEB desk told me it went to QA on July 15th and then being sent to VA. As of Today, I'm told its still in QA process. I don't know if they QA it before sending it to PEBLO on a "fit" determination. Sorry bro

Quality Assurance is a regular process of the VA. It is for internal purposes. The VA wants to make sure their raters are following VA guidance.
Does that mean I’ve been found unfit if the VA is making sure the eaters are following correct rating protocols?

When did your package get sent up? My package was sent to PEB on May 27th. PEB desk told me it went to QA on July 15th and then being sent to VA. As of Today, I'm told its still in QA process. I don't know if they QA it before sending it to PEBLO on a "fit" determination. Sorry bro
May 29 actually. Congrats on your finding! Go relax

May 29 actually. Congrats on your finding! Go relax

I wont relax until I have orders in writing and an out date. Looks like were in the same boat. I have been trying to contact Providence, RI where IDES cases get VA ratings to see if they have received my package. They haven't picked up in 3 days. Keep me updated on your progress, our packages are probably sitting on top of each other chillen.

Mine is in QA as well..... Hope that means the finding of unfit...would stand to reason that is what happens because the way I read the flow chart is that it would be returned and not need QA if not going to VA.... I was submitted a few years ago and don't think it went to QA and was just returned to me with fit