question about decision

hello I had a question not sure what to do at this point

I had a Pdbr decision that was made a couple of years ago and I have some questions. And don’t know who to turn to because I feel that my case is a little different than what is considered for Pdbr .

I was injured in Iraq and received I believe 10% at the time. For an injury to my hand which never healed then after I was discharged I had seven additional surgeries to that same hand which I now had to have a total fusion rated at 40% as well as nerve damage rated at 40% because of the initial injury kept progressing after the military.

As well as My second issue is that I was also found to have TBI rated at10% as well as PTSD rated at 70% and I am now at 90% rating and paid at 100% because they found that I was unemployable recently.

All of these injuries either began as a result from my initial hand injury for which I was separated, or were present at the time of my medical discharge and were not diagnosed until I reached the VA system.

if I was denied because of my initial rating of 10%, would they not look at was I was diagnosed with but not rated at the time of medical discharge.

Were you medically discharged due to the hand only? Or were there other dod ratings that also included your tbi, ptsd from combat?

Thanks for the reply. Only my hand. Everything else came from the VA once I got in there system.

hello I had a question not sure what to do at this point

I had a Pdbr decision that was made a couple of years ago and I have some questions. And don’t know who to turn to because I feel that my case is a little different than what is considered for Pdbr .

I was injured in Iraq and received I believe 10% at the time. For an injury to my hand which never healed then after I was discharged I had seven additional surgeries to that same hand which I now had to have a total fusion rated at 40% as well as nerve damage rated at 40% because of the initial injury kept progressing after the military.

As well as My second issue is that I was also found to have TBI rated at10% as well as PTSD rated at 70% and I am now at 90% rating and paid at 100% because they found that I was unemployable recently.

All of these injuries either began as a result from my initial hand injury for which I was separated, or were present at the time of my medical discharge and were not diagnosed until I reached the VA system.

if I was denied because of my initial rating of 10%, would they not look at was I was diagnosed with but not rated at the time of medical discharge.
I am no expert, but this sounds like an excellent reason to contact a lawyer such as Law Office of Jason Perry LLC, - Physical Evaluation Board, Medical Evaluation Board, PEB, MEB, PDBR, Physical Disability Board of Review, attorney, Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, National Guard, JAG, lawyer The founder of this website. Many on here speak highly of his services. I cannot speak as to whether or not he is available, or the legal merit of things. I believe Federal Court of Appeals is the next step post PDBR.

John