Question about MEB while going through CM

D_m0117

Registered Member
I’m active duty Captain who was facing GCM for fraternization which I submitted a resignation in lieu of CM. I was boarded for MEB and my lawyer says that my MEB and Resignation will both go up together and HRC will decide which discharge I should receive. However, my BDE Legal NCOIC is telling me that I’m not allowed to MEB becauae im technically facing CM which forces me to submit my resignation. I’ve read regulation stating that both will go up for review but I’m now worried that I won’t be able to finish my MEB. Also, the CG recommended me for an OTH discharge. What are the chances that I get a General discharge over an OTH. I have a clean record and currently have 11 years of service. The fraternization charges were from me being a victim of Sexual Harrassment. Not one person from my S1, BDE Legal, DTS, direct supervisor agree with the GCM charges but here I am. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

chaplaincharlie

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
You need legal representation. If you were sexual harrassed and then charged you might also want to write/call US Congresswoman Kirsten Gillibrand.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">