Question on time line

Gunner99

Registered Member
Hello I was just put in for a PEB today and I am meeting with my PEBLO tomorrow I have been in over 19 years but need to make it to Oct 25th 2019 to reach 20yr I also will have 49 days leave and 20 tad for house and job hunting what are my chances that I can drag out my peb long enough to reach 20 yrs so I will be eligible for CRDP?

If you delay everything, take all your time, you can probably drag it out. Use all your time to decide, use all your appeals, ask independent medical review of the NARSUM, reschedule appointments to a more convenient time....

Hello I was just put in for a PEB today and I am meeting with my PEBLO tomorrow I have been in over 19 years but need to make it to Oct 25th 2019 to reach 20yr I also will have 49 days leave and 20 tad for house and job hunting what are my chances that I can drag out my peb long enough to reach 20 yrs so I will be eligible for CRDP?
Welcome to the PEB Forum! :)

Indeed, that's good sound insightful feedback from @chaplaincharlie for sure!

Therefore, it's even more imperative to be "positively proactive" upon acceptance into the DoD IDES since the Department of Defense recently updated the timelines goals for processing of IDES MEB/PEB cases from 295 days down to 230 days.

As such, never default acceptance to any injustices; fight then continue to fight some more until receipt of your desired expectations supportive via all available medical evidence and/or medical documentation. Take care!

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!

Thank you all for the insight I just met with my PEBLO and I am waiting for a call from lawyer I'll update after I get the call