Question on VA timeline

Bigben

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
My packet was sent to VA on 6 Dec 2012, how long should I expect before the VA can finalize ratings and send them back to the PEB?

My packet was sent to VA on Sept 13 and PEB got the proposed ratings on Nov 19. Every case is different though.

Appreciate the response... Wondering how some cases would be different.

Besides ebenefits not updating and not showing anything but gathering evidence and overdue suspended, is there a good VA # to call to get a more update status? I'm supported by JBSA.

I understand how we all get, and night just have to let it ride and wait at least another month to get some sort of update.

Ben

My package was sent for prelimanry ratings 5 Nov 12. I have yet to hear anything back. A good number to call is 1800-827-1000 opt 0,0,1 or 1,2,3,10. Good Luck and try and not lose your mind while waiting it's hard put not much anyone can do for you at this point besides wait it out.

I signed my 199 last week and my ebenefits still says gathering of evidence.

My hudband's weny to the VA Dec. 7th. His ebenefits says pending decision approval but he won't call the VA or his MSC to see if his ratings have been sent back to the PEB. He only calls his PEBLO, who never answers and the other Peblo he speaks to doesn't know what's going on. It frustrates me because I want to know and he just goes with the flow.

My hudband's weny to the VA Dec. 7th. His ebenefits says pending decision approval but he won't call the VA or his MSC to see if his ratings have been sent back to the PEB. He only calls his PEBLO, who never answers and the other Peblo he speaks to doesn't know what's going on. It frustrates me because I want to know and he just goes with the flow.
PM Me BigNes

I signed my 199 last week and my ebenefits still says gathering of evidence.

Too funny. My ebenefits changed yesterday from "pending decision approval" to "review of evidence". Yet, I got a call today saying my 199 came in yesterday (signing it tomorrow). I wonder if for some reason they put it back for a second look just to make sure everything is straight on the non-unfitting claims before we final out.

Just bug the hell out of your peblo lol or get one of the vso's involved