Question,s about varr/appeal timeline

frtknxspc

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
- My varr/appeal was sent on December 1st 2014, wondering if some one can give me a time frame on when I should be getting my claim back, a little info on myself, I was part of a brigade that closed down due to the drawn down, so we were front loaded for claim processing this is my time line-
-REFERRAL-7/22/2014
VA CLAIM-7/25/2014
MEDICAL EXAM-8/22/2014
MEB 9/11/2014
INFORMAL PEB-9/17/2014
VA RATING-11/06/2014
PEB FINDINGS-11/18/2014
PEBLO COUNSEL & SOLDIER ELECTION-11/26/2014
VARR STARTED-12/01/2014 ACCORDING TO AVERAGES 55 DAYS FOR DECISION
-unfitting condition that im fighting-ESOTROPIA STRABISMUS/BINOCULAR DIPLOPIA 0%(VA MADE MISTAKE WITH RATING SUBMITTED VARR/APPEAL THROUGH LEGAL AT IDES AND ALSO ADDED NEW MEDICAL DOCUMENTATION, RATING SUPPOSE TO BE 100%
-not trying to be impatient, but since brigade closure ive been moved to garrison and been harassed and disrespected on a daily basis, been flagged for height and weight, im on a permanent profile, im currently being seen by behavorial health , and pcm for such high blood pressure due to chain of command, not sure were to turn to my next move might be chaplain to get moved , not trying to seem like a cry baby but I just wanna get out without any problems, its pretty sad the mess with you when you have such little time left in service. MOS 11 BRAVO , DEPLOYED TO AFGHANASTAN, GOT CIB. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Any appeal is unfortunately going to take time, especially right now with the holidays. Have you tried to be seen to move into a WTU? I would talk with PCM and WTU Ombudsman to see if that would work.

Three of my very close buddies who submitted appeals recently all experienced 45-60 days to hear anything back

Wish I could offer some good info but mine was submitted on 10 November and nothing yet. My PEB is in DC.

I've been waiting since Aug 2014 for my VARR. I was initially told it should be back in two weeks to 30 days; that was five months ago.

Hallo, my husband's VARR got submitted on Nov 6, 2014 out of Walter Reed! Also still waiting to hear something. They say it takes up to six months. Good luck to you